Tuesday, May 11, 2010

7 days.

I know I hasn't been posting for exactly 7 days ! :D
and i'm back ! I know you miss me (:

What has happened to me the last 7 days?
Apparently, I was sick.
had fever ): it was pretty high, that my brain stop to work :D haha.
but I'm perfectly fine now ! :)

didn't go for exams,
my geog and literature. ):
i'm soo gonna flunked both of them.
0 would be my grade har? D:

Why doesn't they have re-test?
or a sub paper?! D:
or what's the use of MCs ? ):
-sigh- now i'm so over with my MYE .

sat, sun.
spent it wisely. Studied for history , maths & some other subjects.

Monday ,
had my history paper.
Overall it was easy .
I couldn't figure it out the damn name of the king/prince of Melaka.
i know it, but i don't know what's the damn spelling . =="
I stared at that question for like 5 to 10 mins :D
I wasted my time . ): and .. yay!
it was parameswara ! right, right? :DDD

anyway, after the paper.
seong, Jiayi & I went to MAC to have our breakfast ! :)

Walked around the mall.
wanted to buy a present for that dumbo seong .
Was about to buy it, when she say she dont want ._."""
HAHAHAH, i put it back. ._.

then phone keep vibrating .. ~~
the boys want us to follow them to Whitesand library.
and i don't know whyyyy whitesand .-.

tag along..
and yeahh so right. We 'study' ! :D
soooo boring ~
scolded by the librarian for like .. 3 times ? :D

First , no eating of sweets.
second , cannot WRITE on bench
third, no using of phones .
D:

anyway, i went back when they say they wanna go Josh's house .
so byebye to them :D

I spent my whole day studying maths , and guess what??? ..

the maths paper was real tough ! D:
and yeah, i'm gonna flunk it yet again ):

I skipped around 3 to 5 questions when doing it.
after that, I looked around..
saw seong A and Wan yin struggling with the questions .

Stupid seong, wanna copy my ans ): ( which is wrong literally )
eventually, i managed to put in some numbers in the blank :D yayy!
soo yeah, no leave blanks ! :)

But still, it's gonna be a cross to my beautiful answer . ):
hopefully i could at least at the very leasttttt ... get a B :)
hahaha, that would be soo impossible.

that should be all.
Currently " studying " for chinese .
and I'm afraid of my science paper . You know that there's around ... 5 topics to study eh ? D:

bye guys !
I should post more these days !
maybe after e exams ! :D
nono, i'll be busy after the exams.

19 Mayyy , :)
and madam Nurul :D
and MANY MORE ! :DDD hahaha.

BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYE

No comments: