Monday, May 3, 2010

last 3 days . :)

HEY YO!
the pro is back to blog. Isn't that awesome ? :D


Uhm, today is a holiday . Which means students don't have t
o go to school ! :D

Let me share about what happened few days back.

Saturday

went out for the netball match , remember?
okay, my fault my fault.
I totally mistook everything.

I thought that this match was supposed for my senior. and we were to go there to support.
Haha, instead it
was a national level netball match :D

hmm.. anyway, it was awesome.
they are seriously proooooo~

Enjoy ourselves there.

It's the only netball time when we could actually
enjoy delicious food :D
We bought KFC , and
went to the stadium to eat. :D
Stay there until around 5 +


Some photos .. taken in the coach


Our netball Jersey . Okay, it's pink ):


Look at pretty Seong A sleeping in the coach. :D
took this secretly . But she know it . :)


Natalyn enjoying her music.
Took a snap of her , because she took mine ):

okay, i think that's all for sat . :)
SUNDAY

Whole day rot at home.
Nothing to do except studying ):

I studied the whole day (: SEE , I'm SO GUAI! :D

Candid :)

thenthen.. midnight uh.
Decided to msg ppl, cause I'm seriously super bored !

It's already 11 pm . Idk who should I msged leh.
SOOOO.. i msged derrian :P
hahas, had a good chat with him. hehe, though it's kinda lame.

well, slept at 1:41 am last night :)

MONDAY

woke up at 10 am since I'm gonna meet Seong A, Maryann and Rach at Simei Starbucks.

later my mum call me to makan at home.
So I decided to go meet them later.

Reached there around 12 .

then called Seong A, didnt pick up.
Maryann, Seong A picked up ._."""

they told me that they are at popular..
I so dumb to go to popular and find the whole place.


GUESS WHAT?!!

they was at Rachel's house.
haha, I'm not pissed off luh. :D

okay, since it's raining.
Decided to settle down somewhere till the rain stopped.

Bought Mocha Frapp and walked round the whole East Point . :)

I was too Bo liao.

So I took some photos. :)
and since SOMEONE say that my blog very no life. So must
put photos.



My Mocha Frappucino :)

On the way to Rachel's House . :)






Seong A's & Maryann's pretty hair :)

HEHEH! :P

We played , hotel 626.
We watched horror movies - 1408.

OKAY, we didn't study :D teehee !

Let me continue this post another time.
My mum is nagging right now ><

GOTTA GO! BYE PEEPS ! :D

to be continue ~

& uh, I have even started doing my sci paper? HOW?!! ><

No comments: