Sunday, May 16, 2010

the whole day'


I hope we could make some wishes outta airplanes \ .
like shooting stars '

am addicted to this song .
and i've been listening to it like for the whole day , didn't get tired of it . (((:

lemme share about my day. (;
wanted to do my art prep work today , but at last , I didn't do anything . ):
haha, and tmrw i MUST do it . and i'll , for sure ~
in that case, i may not be blogging tomorrow, i mean today as it has alrdy pass 12 midnight.

Just reached home like around 11 / 12 o' clock.
went out for dinner to celebrate my sister's b'day .

went to Jumbo Seafood Restaurant.
okay, we waited for quite long. but at last, we got our seats. ((:
ate awesome food & took quite a few photos (((:

It rained out of a sudden,
it was only drizzling .
and as you know, Jumbo seafood is like at the beach there. Which doesnt have any shelters.

and yeah, many went in to the shelter area, left their food behind ._.
and some just continue to eat.
Luckily, we eat finished (:

continue to walk around the beach .
haha, to digest . (:

and dad decided to go to the integrated resort to take a look.
but instead we only drive pass it , and we went to T3 ; terminal 3 .
for no reasons ._.

we are tooo bored, i guess.
but had a great time walking around T3,
at last we went home straight. ._.

my dad got real bored walking around the empty terminal.

haha, anddddddd
so, thats my day . (:

somee blur photos i took,



uhuh, that's the ferris wheel if you could see properly.
okay, it's half of the ferris wheel.
and it's blur BECAUSE i'm in a car that's driving . :D

random, it's just a random photo i took.

the other photos are not with me, in the camera. -sigh-
so i'm not posting much photos today (:

i'm going off soon.
1:20 AM already ._.
and apparently, my mum's nagging ):

bye !
& good night .


step to the beat of my heart ' quoteoftheday

why me out of everyone..
and you shouldn't .


No comments: