Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why? ; Give me an answer .

He has been rejecting it .. till now.
All i want, is to be friends.
What do he think of me? or maybe, he's afraid of me?

I just don't understand..
Does he think me as some, stalker ? a big crazy fan of him? ==
I'm not that kind of person ._.

Well,since he's rejecting. Then i'm not gonna add anymore.
It was only my second time adding thou. Nevermind..

And why? Why do you guys thinks that I like him?
Maybe I do, just that I don't know? But.. for now, I'm sure that it's a no.

Well, this is complicated.
However,I'm not gonna persuade anymore. I didn't once did.
As I already know the outcome..


------------------------------------------------------------------

He has been hiding.
Maybe he's afraid ..?
Well,I don't know.
But at least.. give me an answer.

Maybe I was right about it..
Just that I'm not sure.

At least , it will let my mind be peace. Just for awhile?

and.. I would stop.
I said it so many times, but I just can't.


I wonder ...
why.



Hey everyone. This is just a random post :D
So don't think much about it .
Thank you.. :)


Ima go sleep .

GOOD NIGHTS ! :D


-Shyn wui ; Monica bob. XD

No comments: