Friday, April 16, 2010

HEY, I LOVE TODAY! :D

FYI,
TODAY WAS EXTREMELY FUN! :D

Well, no school! SPORT'S DAY! WEEEEEE~

WE THE RUBY JUST ROCK THE WHOLE EVENT MANX ! XD
MR LIM's weapon = drum. :D
Hahaa, cool manx.
Ruby have its very own cheer. & it's extremely addicting..
Stuck in my head even until NOW .
OOOO RUBY OLEH, RUBY OLEH! :D
I've been cheering like for the whole time..
Super hyper today manx ! :D
We won the spirits of sport days thingy flag.
No wonder Mr Lim say we surely win one . TSK!

But the sad thing is that, NO RELAY RUN! D: Crap sia, haiish..
But at least wont lao kui, later I slip and fall when running ah. XD

After that went to Macdonald.
Was actually going with Cory to play bball de.
But then, Seong A doesn't want to go. So later I ownself go, super awkward one leh..
Anyway,WENT TO STEAL FRIES AGAIN.
ME & MARYANN AGREEMENT : 10 fries per day ! :D
In the end, ate 20 or more. CRAPPPPZXZCXZXZVVCCZCV!
Even stole Aqashah's & Wenwei's drink ! :D
& the stupid wenwei uh, anyhow mix mix mix, mix until the drink taste like saltwater..
MILO into SALTWATER. So disgusting manx. Aqashah still can drink , wthell.

Rachel uh rachel, she wanna puke lidat sia. Luckily, she didnt :D
THENTHEN, Rachel and Maryann mistook that Etienne is going for the bball .
& I was shocked that they wanna follow them eh.. ._.
So they came along with us. They went to my house & then .. go basketball court.

SUPER SUPER SUPER AWKWARD MANX.
so many poi ching schl friends . =="""
then so we three sit a corner , talk and take photo uh..

MARYANN POST THAT PROOOO PHOTO THAT I TOOK !! :D

OSTYN , WENWEI .. cross each other..
The height .. , WOW AMAZING ! XDXD I'm not trying to insult ...

wenwei's agreement with us..
PUSH UPs if we shoot in.
Knew that he did that so we would wanna play. ._.
Kelian, poor thing . He did 80 push ups. OHWELL.

Then.. I realise that I not bad eh. :D
didn't deprove much .. XDXD

Later around 3 + ( time flies so slow today .. ) ,
Maryann and Rachel decided to leave.
So I wanna follow them to bus stop.
But they insist that I have my hair cut ._.
Then okay lor.. So went back ask for suggestion of place to cut. LAME HOR?...

Aiya, they call me go East Point luh.
Then follow them..
Eat & walk around.
Decided to take a seat and then chat..
AND YEAH WE CHATTED FOR VERY LONG ..

then I was like, Aiya.. nevermind , don't cut also won't die.
So , we chat for like 4 hours?!
Rachel went home first.. Her mama will scold her. ):
Left me and Maryann, chatchatchat again..
Can chat from one thing drift to another thing that has NO LINK.
PRO MANX ~

Chat until we look at the time " 7:25 PM "
OMGOMGOMGOMGG!
Maryann told her mum she would be back at 3pm ._.
I told my mum that I would be back at 6 ._.

Went out of East Point, RAINING ._.

Kinda wet when reached home luh..

Ahhh.. enough already.
Later ppl don't want read ah.
OKAY, BYEBYE ! :D




No comments: