Monday, April 26, 2010

HELLOOO! :D

today was a normal day.


woke up in the morning .
7:30? :D haha, Monday rock !
although, I have monday blues. :P


then uh, dilly dally..
until around 7:50 , quickly rushed out my house.
First bus camee.. too pack. Drive away.

I stare at the bus wanting to wave byebye. D:

Then started to panic . Finally one bus camee..

Dont care uh, no matter what also must squeeze in or else.. I'm dead.


I stand in front waiting for the damn door to open. YAY!
went in.. and .......
everyone started to run in and I'm totally squashed.. D:

can't even type a message. ._. there's no space for me to even movee.. OMG D:


anywayy, I reached school safely. and wasn't late! YAY!! :D


School was awesomeee ! :D

Seong A will be sitting beside me for the whole exam period! YAY! :D


many many funny things happened today.

i'm not elaborating . :)


DnT , ._.

never do my hmwk. Wanted to go schl and do with Rachellim.

Guess what? She lost her book. she can't find it .. ._.

then nvm lor. Do in the workshop.

WOOOLALAA! I finished my product.

It was TOTALLY different from the previous one. As in my cardboard product.


okay, Derrian did helped in parts of the product.

Natalyn also. :D uhuhm, Viviana helping me to brainstorm.

and Rachellim helping me to cut the circle out but end up not being use. :P

THANK YOU VERY MUCHH! :D XIEXIEEE ! :D


anddd 10 cheers to Rachellim's product. She managed to make at least 90 % same as her cardboard product. yayy! :D

I think we stayed back until around 3pm? Idk.

Was not looking at the time.


Anyway, went to meet up with Maryann and Seong A in Mac .

Thought that Wee Hao will be there. Uh, yeah.. Celebrating his b'day. but he wasn't. o.o

anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WEE HAOOO! :D hahahaa.


Maryann and Rachel went home.

Left Seong A , Me , Sarah and Hidayati. :D

nothing to do. seriously..

and then Seong A suggested Truths or Dares.

only played truths, since we're in public.


woww, I know lot lots of secret from them :D

I'm not telling ~ XP

one of a question for someeoneee .

" who would you choose to be with in a island ? ( only 1 person and must be a guy in our class ) " .

okay, the answer is kinda shockingg.. well, yeah..

hahaa. I know we are lameee . :P


my day ended like that.

and now I'm slacking at home..


okay, imma go study soon! I swearrr! :D


okay, I passed by 6 marks for Music Test.

Thought that I would fail manx. hahaa, :D


BYEBYEEE ! :D

Maybe I was right .
you are not the right person, i guess.
what does she have to tell me? ..
now you're making me confused . ):

No comments: