Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FUN TTMC! :D

HELLOOO !
* ha chooo! * hahas.
Don't know what happen to my dumb nose.
Keep sneezing. Must be someone cursing me. ):
Poor tissues. I think i wasted half box of tissues. Ain't I pro? :DD

okay, who cares..
Let me share what happened today.
AND today was a marvellous and AWESOME day ! :D

Early in the morning, woke up.
Prepare to go to schl and to have my exams. duh~
HMM, the exams wasn't that difficult. Not that simple also.
English go smoothly . But was not good for chinese..
Write until idk what to write . And I don't even know what i'm writing..
Hopefully, I don't li ti . ):

okayy, anyway , early dismissal.
12 o' clock. decided to not go for the bball with wanyin and they all.
since I shouldnt interupt them when playing a match har?
and somemore, I so lousy ):

so went with Seong A , Maryann and Rachel.
We went to Eastpoint . For the sticker with name thingy that Seong A wanted to buy. Luckily, the person didnt type out SEONGA . :DDD I will rofl!

was super hungry. decided to buy maggie mee.
No hot water, no chopsticks. How to eat? hahas.
so we went to Rachel's house.

went in to her room to makan. she don't mind.
wanted to watch movie while eating. Yet stupid Seong A occupy the computer. haishh, nvm. Was kinda awkward at the start, but soon we started to chat. :DD

okay, there's seriously too many funny things to say.
PS: go ask what rachellim say that made me cracked up until I choked. and maryann laughed horribly. :D teeehee !

we went up to rachel's bed. Who cares !! :D just kidding. hahas.
she allow us . :D
messed up her whole bed. Throw her softtoy here and there . hehe.

then suddenly seong A pulled off my hairband.
and they started to help me do my hair. WTHELL! ._.

they put wax and dk what thingy..
haiya, I'm just being Rachel's guinea pig. ><
to try out whether her rebonding thingy works or not..

and when they are doing my hair.
STUPID MARYANNN, took sosoooooooo many of my unglams . D:
RACHEL PLEASE DELETE IT! )))):

to get my revenge, I pulled off maryann's hairband too! XD
wah, we all looks like siao zhar bor. :D isn't that great? XP

when we doing haftway. suddenly, Jiaxing called me.
and call me go to a web. WAHHHSEHHH, SCARY TTMCC !

We all scream . Scream until no voice manx. hahas, too exaggerate.
all went up to rachel's bed even seong A.
hide under the pillow. No one dare to go to the computer and close the stupid window. okay, the screaming thingy was SCARYY!

and rachel didn't even know what happened. OMG.
she even went to close the browser. Since she did not see the ewwwwwww . D:

OMGOMG, forget it pleaseee ! forget the damndamn!! D:
hopefully, no nightmares tonight ):

Wahh, all scream until forgot about my hair le. ):
haish, who cares. my hair is waxyy and oily . EWW , went home and washed luh ):

so we started playing truth and truth.
alot of zhen xing hua leh . :D DONT JUDGE MY HAN YU PING YING :D

playplayplay until 4 pm.
no photos with me , call rachellim post luh :D

anyway, today was awesome !
I skipped lots of things. Because, it's not that important . :D TEEEHEEEE !

Woah, forgot about maths homework.
I better go do now..
Bye guys ! :D

whoa, isn't the moon bright tonight? :D



No comments: