Thursday, April 22, 2010

last few days.

heyheyhey!
hasnt been posting much .
SORRY , due to my laziness and I chose not to post for the last few days. XP

well, let me tell you what happened the last few days. :D

Hmmmmmm....
what happened on Tuesday uh?
sorry as you know I have STM. D:
I still can't think of anything .

Well, yesterday..
let me get straight to the point..
stayed back after school for the painting of recycling corner thingy..
Saw them in TM , Mac, so went in. :D
Ehh, a mother was scolding her child for not taking care of her LV bag. TSK! Wthell, it's just plain ridiculous. If it was me, I'm so gonna scold back manx ! Well, then the elder child said " No one is perfect ". Cool manx ! :D
Was about to go home and those few monsters drag me back to help them out due to some reasons :X So , i stayed back just because of that. ._.
I helped out with the Globe thingy. More like a bomb .. ._."
YEAH, dk who started playing the paint. HEY, and we looks like avatar. XP
Green + Blue = Avatar. :D hehehh..
then uh, the blue paint left was super little.

SOOOO...
most of the parts of our Earth globe is GREEN.
Just tell the judges that.. earth should be as green as possible..
as green stands for CLEAN. :D hahah, lame ! :D My wonderful reasonn ~

after completing what we supposed to do.
We cleaned up the whole class. Yeah, part of the class with water..

after that we play truth or dare..
Wenwei say all truths,so play only truths.
then uh, play very not exciting one..
We just say like " give me 5 describing words of **** "
hais, then started making FUN with people name with every letter of their names.

had lots of fun time with them yesterday. :D
and I walked home like a freak with.. Green and blue hands .. and even my clothes and worse... EVEN MY SOCKS ._.""" hahaa..

okay , that was for yesterday..

Today, hmm..
not much things happened.
School was as per usual. Nothing special happened.
Yeah, it was quite slacking .. for some lessons.
We played truths or dare yet again. Started playing with Seong A.
First dare .. = tell Derrian " I like you "
and I told him, guess how he react?
He was like .. " really? you mean it? " =="" and he was blushing .. LOL

Seong A was supposed to tell Wenwei that she like him. but then end up , idk what dare she do luhh.. Mr Wang was damn angry with us, is like.. 1 % of the class is listening to him.
I'm in the 99 % , XD . Exaggerating much . :P

Well, later played with Ostyn , derrian, Chee Ho, Seong A, Eugene & Joshua.
Hahaa, turn out to be worse..
My dare was to sit on Derrian's lap. OMG . I'm SO not going to do that manx..
End up my dare become .. to slap him . XD luckily uhhh... But then I sort of sit at his knees, just for .. not even one sec . XP

Was having lots of fun today ! :DD
Geography also damn slack. 1 period ! yayyyy! :D
what a slack-ish day ! :D

afterwarddddddds, we went to Simei Popular.
Just to fill up Seong A 's empty new pencil case. ._.
Bought one dumb black pen. Just because Mid year Exam we need to use Black Pens ONLY. ==
and then walk around .. East Point.

around, 3:15 . Go back to tampines.
Meet up with Cousin and her friends.
Saw Isa and the rest .. ( those that do retest for Maths test ) when walking to Mac .
Uh, after that.. i decided to go home since kinda awkward with my Cousin's friends.
Then went to Joshua and Aqashah there, to ka jiao ( disturb ) them. XP
hahas, stupid Joshua.. Hao lian, bring his RI / VS friend , show off luhh. TSK! hahaa..

then uh, left me and Aqashah.
Awkward ttm... ><
I was like " so you going home? "
He say nothing to do when go home.. ._.
So I pei him, chat chat luh. Awhile only..
then walked to interchange with him .. since he's like kinda lonely? I'm also . ._.
Well, found out a thing of him. Pretty interesting..
and he said that.. HE is trustworthy. Yeah, I agree thou.. :D

Get to know him better already :D
hahas.

thats what happened to me the last few days. :D

Is it me or was it you? ..
the feeling just seems to fade away as times pass by..
just let it be ? or should I persuade .. and strive hard..?


She finally know ? Maybe..

Donee. ! Yayy! :D
Imma post another one later,

thanks for readingg ~

No comments: