Sunday, April 25, 2010

HEYHEY!
okayokay, i seriously can't stand the vacuum sound.
Making my head spin rounddd round round ..

But imma still post . :D
I'm such a faithful blogger :D Duh ~

Not much things happened today.
Yeah since I'm at home the whole day..

Woke up at around 1o pm , i guess.
and then fall asleep again.
I think the rain just made me fall asleep.

Well, then suddenly my mum was like " WHAT TIME ALREADYY??! STILL SLEEEPINGG?! "
Wowowow, had a shocked manx. Then I wake up and look at my phone.
uhmuhm, 3 pm? XD
Okayokay, I know i know... I'm lazy ! ._.

slack at home , watched Monga with my mum.
Quite interesting luh. A movie bout gangster . hahas.
Watched awhile like for 1 hour. then I cannot stand it already..
Don't understand manx . Cause they speak hokkien. And the standard of the subtitle is like OMG.
" Wo ting ni fang pi ah?! " ( You think I'm going to listen to your rubbish ?! )
and the subtitle says " I hear you break wind " . LOLOOLOLOL!
Haiish, the quality just sucks.
Nevermind, watch on pptv better. :D

then uh, played comp lor.
chat with Aquasha ~ haha.

- S ; tell me why says:
*yooo!
*heyhey, hey aquasha ! :P

Hiraga Zalder | says:
*... aqua...
- S ; tell me why says:
*yeahhh ~
*:P

Hiraga Zalder | says:
*i'm not made out of water.

heheh, so funny. :D

Should try out watching Naruto. Haha, ;D

Have you watched KHR ep 181?
LAMBO IS AWESOME , agreeee? :D duhh~~

okay, i'm gonna stop here. :D
bye guys.

No comments: