Monday, April 12, 2010

:l

HEYHEY!
HEYHEY!!! :DDD

SO happy, just had my wonderful bath :D
After the HELL netball training.

GOING NETBALL= SENDING YOURSELF TO HELL :DDD
JOKINGGGG~

TIREDTIREDTIRED
BUT FUN! :D

Today's netball was fun.
Why?
It isn't coach. One of our senior lead us and train us today. :D
Si Ling right? Well, she's very good luh..
Not vry strict .. actually.

Starting with a Warm Up of 15 to 20 rounds around the parade square.
At least today is a windy day. :D
Mr Hafiz looking siah. So yeah, die die must run. :D
Then forgot to tie double knot for my shoe, when I run..
both sides came off. D: Anyway, I still ran ..

Guess what?
Passing a 3kg ball just sucks.
SEONGASEONGASEONGA..
Hais, partner with her..

She ah, dont know why today she like so weak.
Maybe because she last few days sick bahs.

Anyway, Mr Chng call us to treat that ball as our baby.
So cannot let it drop .. ._.
Lame much, then I say " Training us to become a mother ah?"
LOL!! :D
Pass until my hand pain..
Didn't thought that the ball would be that heavy..

AND luckily, I'm not disfigured by the ball :DDD

Then later we play the Rat & Rabbit Game .
Hella fun! :D Senior keep tricking us by say " RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
The rules very simple.
When she says Rat, the rat chase for the rabbit. Until the rabbit cross the line , then cannot catch le. So she keep tricking us.
And some that are not that alert.. will like, run wrong side.
HAHA! :D Can train for relay :DD

After that end with..
3 matches of netball.
Against the BLUE & BLACK :DD
I'm on the BLACK SIDE :D

Well , thou we lost most of the matches.
We did our best . Aiya, Just a friendly match wad , no need to take it so serious :D

>< Whole body aching like hell.
Wonder how am I suppose to run for tmrw relay at bedok Reservoir.
Gonna train with Nat, Seong A , Wanyin tmrw :D

Tmrw, History test. ._.
Surely fail manx. Cher haven even teach yet luh..
Die !!!

WELL, I'm gonna wake up early to study.
So yeah, NIGHTS everyone ! :D

No comments: