Friday, April 23, 2010

heyheyhey!

today was hella fun! :D


School was alright.

Thou some lessons are quite boring.

and .. YAY, didnt fail my 2.4 KM.

I passed by 2 seconds ! :DDD

AND .. mr chew suan me and seong A , he said " Disgrace for netball players ."

Sobsobbsob ~

hey not our fault, is the legs that arent moving. :P

after that, had CE lessons.
then follow by, English.
English is totally slack manx ! Thanks to mummy ! :D
Mrs Sim have to take newspaper thingy for maryann . and so, she went off and the whole class turn out to be like a zoo. :DD

thenthen, maths.
BORING ~
at least it's 1 period ! :D

Chinese, letter writing again. D:
I thought needa write the whole letter lorh.
So I wrote everything. Dumb me ):

after schl, decided to go to BLK 718 , basketball court.
But then we went to eat first since the guys are going back home.

went straight to basketball court after we ate and bought our stuff.
I'm like the tour guide leading all of them . TSK, D:

then uh, when boarding the bus.
we thought we left out Yan Yee. Jiayi said that.
and then, so we quickly call her . Cause we are at the top part of the bus.
WAHH, luckily, she board the bus just in time :D Hahaa, so she's at the bottom.

then we reached thr around 1:30.
uh, called Ostyn and Joshua. Both never answer my call. Wtheck,
dont buy phone suan le. TSK!

then we play bottle soccer while waiting for them to come.
soon , they came. :D

Started playing bball. ! :D
at first, play with ostyn's bike luh..
Hella fun! Maryann fetch me . hehehe.
Worse thing is that, my leg is scratch by the .. bike thingy.
now got few scratches thr luhh.
Wahh,never let Maryann drive you manx !

I was like..
" maryannn!!!! MARYANNNN!!! MY LIFE IS ON YOUUUUU!! "
hahaha ~ :D

later yanyee taught Jiayi and Rachel how to ride the bike.
JIAYI = she did it.
RACHEL = cmi . D:

after that, played truth or dare. :D
and I can't believe that I manage to say those words . and i did not puke ! :D
I'm so not gonna say it once again!
OKAY, we licked trees , we kissed trees. What more did we do? ._.

then uh, me and maryann keep trying 3 pointer.
D: Airball like a hundred times.
at least she get 1 in. :D
thank you wenwei for all the basketball. :D
or else, seriously we no bball to playyy unless we snatch.

AND .. the most happy thing is that..
RACHEL GOT A BALL IN THE NET! :D Yayyyy!
10 cheers for RACHELLIM! :D

after that, we started observing Muscles. ._."
so aqashah and ostyn started arm wrestling..
then I do it with rachel..
And then everyone do it. Uhmm, except wenwei?

Wanyin super pro manx !
STRONG STRONG. ><
Aqashah also, . So damn muscular.

IN SHORT TERM,
today was fun! :D


sometimes, somehow.. I dislike her.
due to? I don't know.
Her character ? Her attitude? or was it jealousy?
I seriously can't figure it out.

Acting like nothing has happen.
Does it really help? . I hope so..

-shynn .


No comments: