Saturday, April 10, 2010

I believe that time can make a difference ..

Hello everyone.

Many conflicts happened these few days, well..
I guess it has all been solved. Hopefully.

Time is needed for everything.
Time is also the best solution to everything..
Hopefully, it would make a difference ...

Jolin & I had a chat just now.
we was being frank to each other.
I guess,I would try to accept you once again..
Well, I can't be sure. I can't promised you that I could made it.


I don't need your answer anymore. I'm fine without it.
Because I know I was right ..


Sorry guys, had been posting such posts these days.
I apologize .

Let's seee,
I'm currently at my Grandma's house using my Aunt's netbook.
Not really use to it luh. haha.
Luckily, there's lappy and internet connection here.. or else I would be bored to death.

Watching Kateiyoushi Hitman Reborn! :D
Damn nice , Episode 179 !!! XD
WOW, the Primo family :DDD So shuai manx . hahas.

made a wallpaper of the primo family yesterday midnight.
so stayed up late until 3:30 just to finish doing that wallpaper.
It turn out pretty not bad. Ima post it up tmrw , cause as you know.. I'm using aunt's lappy.

Well,today was fun.
Yeah, went out to meet cousin .
and then we went to central to meet up with her.
after that went to meet another cousin ..

So we 5 girls/ladies, went out together :DD

Makan at a so called " Pub " .
my cousin which is 30 yrs old asked the waitress whether kids can go in the pub to have meal and not wine,duhs. haha.
the waitress was so frank. She just said " sure, no one is checking. " LOL!

well, so we ate there.

then after that, went to paragon to shop.
didnt buy anything luh. :D
but cousins bought Oreo cheesecake. :DDD & some other things.
After that went back to grandma's house. :DD

Fun luh :D

okay that's all for today.

I think the only thing that we could do now ,
is to let time solve everything.

bye ~

No comments: