Thursday, April 29, 2010

preparing for the carnival

after a 2 hours nap, i'm no longer tired.
and instead, i'm hy
per ! :D

okay, today was fun but tirin
g. ):

school was as per usual.
starting with m
aths, uh..
do you find Mr Lim a very good role model sometimes?
Idk why. His words are very u
hmm.. meaningful sometimes?
haish, forget it. Hard to explain :P

not much things happened l
uh.
as in school period.

uhmuhm, after schl everyone stayed back.
to help out for the carnival.
and also
to paste up the " Kindess is our compass " .

stupid wenwei. keep calling me .. he know what! TSK!
and then ask me to help the bluetack and stuff..
dunno is his brain not w
orking or what uhh..

he thought that
the COMPASS is the whole word.
and when I said " compass is only one drawing mahs "
he was like.. OHYAHOR
. :DD
me and aqashah laughed until stomach pain uh.

okay the outcome was okay..
JUST THAT, idk why the
words are all going downwards..
like what wanyin say.. maybe he slowly to get tired..
and so the paper all go down down down le. ._."

then uhh .. that ... tha
t &^!&^%#% hit my face with that paper.
Just because I forgot to put bluetack on it . HMPHMM ):


the other side, the girls were having fun.
uhm, they took l
ots of photo of zul..
as he's wearing uhuhmm!! , girl clothes. OMGOMG!
obscene!!

after that..

I go help out with seong A with the book's price .
hahas, whoa.. can anyhow write ._."
and then help sorting out.

afterwards, went to help out with the stationeries area.
my turn to name the price . hehe :D
I think asyraf got pissed o
ff by me XDXD
whoa, first time see him so serious siah. hahas.
okay, asyraf have to do his malay work.
and then just
leave it there, joshua take over.

Joshua dk how to .. so I took over.
YEAH, super fed up.
haish, nevermind la..
I don't mind luh :D
I feel so accomplished afte
r I'm done with my job :D
Lemme show you
some pictures ...


My accomplished work. Look at the stars there. THANK YOU NATALYN! :D

See, so nice eh! bhb much :P

haha, i'm engaged to rach (:
hahs, no la. very boring in chinese class then started to doodle :D

okay, i think thats all.
woahh, i took hours to finish this post . :D new record XDXD

okayokay, good night everyone !
going 12 alrd uhh..

bye & good night ! :D

No comments: