Sunday, April 18, 2010

HEY !
have you ever dine under the rain?!
WELL, I CAN SAY IT'S PLAIN AWESOME! :D

Hehe, I don't understand..
When it rained, all go shelter.
Then a commotion started..
NOISY!! D:

People outside , bring in their food in the shelter.
wthell, first time see..
The whole place empty.
FYI, I was dining in East Coast Park.

It was rather, cool to dine in the rain.
I was eating when I'm totally soaked.
COOL AYE?! :D


HEYHEY, I REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO POST. D:
GOD!!, gimme some ideaaa ~

AND YEAH,
I predicted that tomorrow will NOT be raining. :D

WELLL, not much to post alrd..
OHYEAH,
if you didnt go rachel & Maryann's blog.

LOOK AT THIS !


And.. I think that "?" is 40 cm. I think..
I'm not trying to insult eh. SINCE I'M ALSO SHORTER THAN YOU KNOW WHO D:


I guess, things will changed by time.
So it may not always be like this..
IT WILL CHANGED .
not possible for it to stay the same like..
always and forever..
So I'll not be thinking much from you , well..

:D END!

May not be posting since Mid years exam are coming.
HEY, I have to study I ain't genius :D
SO yeah, Imma not post much..

BYEBYE & GOODNIGHT !
, tmrw will be better than everyday.

No comments: