Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hey readers :D
Well, sorry for not posting like a few days?
So here I am, posting right now.
Peeps had been pestering me to post , and .. because I seriously have nothing to post mahs.

What to talk about? ==

Uh, my most unlucky day?
Ohwell. Yesterday was terrible. Fall twice at home. My phone drop like 5 times. Surprisingly, it did not spoil. It even drop into a bowl of soup! Wthell.
Everything did not go well for me yesterday. NAPFA , like shit manx. Tired and .. body aching. D: Tmrw still have netball. OMG . Luckily, tmrw have the library programme :D , so can skip! HEHE. Slept at 1 am. Scared will late, so I woke up early just in case. And I walk like some zombies when going to school. Even Seong A say I look like ghost. Haiya, I'm soo tired okay? ._.

RACHEL in APRON?
Hah, I dared her to walk back to class with that dumb Apron on :)
She did it. Wow, i laughed like crazy. I say she se bu de take out . :D
But it's cute when she wear it lah. :) Aww, dont cry Rachel. Didn't mean to laugh so much . hahahahahhahahahah. XDXDXD

I was so wrong about her.
I shouldn't trust her and believe that she would change for the sake of us.
Well, I guessed we're all wrong to actually think that she would change.
So yeah, now I'm gonna start ignoring her and all that.
She's such a bitch manx. woops. or maybe she nothing better to do or something.
After reading those fb 's wall to wall thingy, i stop pitying her.
Well, we should all do that. She doesn't deserve a chance. After one that we gave her.
Hopefully, she wont bother me .. anymore.

Let's talk about something happy. :D
OHYEAH, WOOLALA. I changed my seat ! :D
I LOVE YOU , MADAM NURUL! :D Well, it's just a way to show my gratitude. LOL!
However, i'm sitting beside ISA. Yeah, you know.. He crapped alot.
But it's alright. At least i won't be bored.


WELL, thats all! :D


No comments: