Sunday, April 11, 2010

:D

Life isn't difficult. You just have to think it another way.. and it'll surely turn out good .

Well, if we say that Life is difficult.
What's the point of living then?
Think it in another positive way..
Since life goes on, why don't we live better?
I lied because there's no point saying the truth.
Every obstacles as a way to succeed.
Stay happy every moment.
What's the point of becoming sad.. ?
I don't know.
I never thought of one day if I was gone from this world.
I guess, that day will eventually comes. But as what I just said..
Life goes on, let it be..
I don't even have the courage to say Hi.
Since we're living, why not live happily? Right?
I wonder how am I suppose to be when I see you
Well, Jolin, I was saying the truth.
So yeah, believe me..
Don't turn away from that person anymore..
When loves come , we must treasure it . Cherished it with all our heart no matter .. how long or how short we know that person.
So don't give up :D
Believe in yourself and sure you would become that person that you wanna be.
Jolin, :D

You don't have to be someone else ,
just because you wanna let everyone likes you.
BE YOURSELF.
I just have to do that. I shouldn't be a obstacle.
yeah, we'll still be friends :D
Isn't that better? :DDD
it'll be a secret that never will be revealed :D
If apologising is difficult.
Seeing someone you love getting hurt is even worse.
so.. choose it yourself.
love is no longer needed
Hatred is part of life.
But, forgiving is also another part..
So I shall do that, I forgive you.
and yeah, we'll still be friends . :D
Let bygones be bygone.
Forget or forgive?
I will never forget. But I will forgive. :)

So everyone, stay healthy, stay happy & most importantly, STAY YOURSELF :D

Bye . :D

No comments: