Monday, April 19, 2010

Hi everyone.

Today had music and Literature test.

MUSIC = FAIL
LITERATURE = FAIL ):

I doubt I would even pass.
I don't even know a single thing for Music test luh except for the school song lyrics .
And guess how I manage to finish the whole test paper? MINNIE MONIE ~ :DDDD
Or seriously, I don't know how to do.

Well, after that..
Netball training.
Was apparently late for the training due to the Literature Test.
And yeah, I didnt had my lunch. Poor me ):

So yeah, had gastric pain .
Wow, this time round because we're late no water break or anything..
Continue continue , keep doing . Until we catch up with the rest.

Training wasn't that tough today.
Though I injured my fingers..
It soon gonna be swollen ):

Came home kinda late around 7+ going to 8.
Due to the terrible rain.
YEAH, i predicted wrongly ):
So me and Seong A decided to run home instead. As in run to the mall..
We used the School Uniform as our .. so called Umbrella ==
But eventually, we were still drenched and got super wet.

And when we once got in the Mall, it was ... friggiinnn friggin COLD ):

didnt you realise that these few days it has been raining? o-O
Well, and I realised that I have been going under the rain and get wet for like almost 1 week? ._.

okay, imma stop here now.
It's getting late, 11 pm alrd.
At least i'm done with Art homework :)

okay, bye people.
good nights ! :D

No comments: