Sunday, April 18, 2010

Some super random picture :D

I'm bored. I have nothing to post. So I just dig out some photos that I took long time ago , that I find it interesting . Lawl.


<<< EPIC FAIL.

Credit : NTUC . :D









Well, SOME REBORN FREAK have been asking for this wallpaper. So imma up
load it up on my blog.

SO HEY, DON'T TAKE ANY CREDIT . THANK YOU! AND PLEASE DO NOT CROP OR DO ANYTHING WITH THAT " shynn. " Although I don't own any of this photo or font. BUT I DID IT ! & I take my time to actually do the hell prntscreen from the show.
There you go ..
Suitable for desktop. Those big screen kind.






MOST IMPORTANTLY,
KAITEIKYOUSHI HITMAN REBORN! ROCKS MY SOCKS ! :D




What I did when I'm watching tv. Used Bluetacks to made it. And the horizontal "8" stands for infinite if you doesn't know. XD, learnt it from a taiwan drama luh.








13 / 4 , this tuesday.
We went out for our Instant noodle lunch.
We just can't stand eating Mac anymore.. & so...




& i guess.. that's all! :D

GOOD NIGHT, EVERYONE.
Gonna be 3 AM soon. :D

Deciding on where should we go tmrw. With cousin! :D
LOOKING FORWARDDD~ ~

OKOK,
BYEBYE !
GOOD NIGHT ! & HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND! :D

No comments: