Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MARYANN AH MARYANN ..

Hey :D

Today was fun & also boring.

BODMAS?
Bored of doing maths at school.
Seriously, I'm getting more bored during maths lesson. ):

First time sitting beside Isa.
Well, he's seriously funny . He keep on laughing like for 1 and half hour?
and , he love making music. Lol . With his fingers or his lap or legs. Haha.
Isa and Derrian keep laughing. And then I started to laugh.
Then I realised, why am i laughing? LOL! :D
Then Isa asked me " how do you feel sitting beside a retard? " O-o.
I said " I felt like retard now." ROFL!
Anyway, it was okay and funny sitting beside him.
But.. he crap alot alot alot. He , himself, also find himself noisy. HAHA.

Assembly?
WOW, that nitrogen whatever thing. Is cool manx.
Hah, but too bad . We have to sit in that hall for like 1 and a half hour?
Stuffy and hot siah. Cannot tahan..

Well, after the dismissal.
We have to assemble and go for the library programme.
We walked there :D
Is like seeing one group of tampinesian walking around the mall. LOL.
Then Wang Lao Shi giving out the ting xie.
Didn't get back mine. He explained that my paper fly away. And so, it's gone. ._.

Sit at that Tampines threatre for like 2 hours? ..
So bloody boring manx. I think that speaker got really fed up by us. Haha.
We keep laughing and talk crap.

4:30 End.
Went to Mac with , Farhaini, Seong A , Rachel , Maryann . :D

After we finish eating.
I was like " Maryann pick up the call "
Then she realised that SHE LOST HER PHONE.
Well, went to Mac search.
After that, went to the Library.
Luckily ah,.. it was there :D
Knew that she dropped it in the Library. Haha.
Anyway, the phone is now back to her :D Yayyy!
Don't be so careless next time hor..



Is he scared of me? o-O

Hah, let's end it here then. :D

Ima post later. :DDD

No comments: