Monday, March 15, 2010

Yesterday slept at 3 am. Hahaa, was waiting for Jolin Replies on the bed. End up, she didn't replied. I seriously can't sleep, so decided to take out earpiece and listen music till I sleep. Had been listening to " Epik High - Run " around 5 or more times yesterday night . I love the melody and Epik High always make music that are so meaningful. :)

Today morning, around I think 9 am. Phone keep vibrating. Ignore , ignore , ignore. After awhile, vibrate again but I'm so asleep that I didn't realise. Then, VIBRATE AGAIN. GAHH, damn pissed off. Look at the phone , SEONGA!! Then I asked her why she called me , she tell me because she had NOTHING TO DO >< Wahh, super super pissed off. But we had a great chat :) Chat with her like for 30 minutes? Ahhh, my precious sleep. ):
I can't sleep anymore , so i wake up and then comp ._.
HOLIDAY IS SO BORING!! D:

Anyways, JS is still not online ): Must be still sleeping, should I give her a morning call also? Hahhaas. I wanna continue the .. AHEM discussion. :)

Would be posting another one later , so bye everyone :)

- Shynnn . :)

No comments: