Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another memorable day, ):

No breakfast at Mac today D:
Carnnot wake up. & rach,mary all have not leave homee.
So yeah, no breakfast. ):

Then per normal, lessons.
Emily did not come to schl, she wanted me to help her collect her hmwk&stuff.
I said " see how first , cause maybe teacher will nominate someone to help you . "
& in the end I told her that I don't know how to explain the art hmwk & music. (for real.)
Am I being very bad?


Anyway, it was seriously terrible
&horrible in class . As I can't see a thing on the board or the projector. Had to strain my eyes .. and it really makes my head very pain.
So I told Madam Nurul about the changing of seats and she said she would make some changes tomorrow. :) CH
EERS! Woohoo, hopefully, she does :X

Then BGR lesson. Aww, watched two lame videos. About .. AHEM AHEM. Not to ruin my post. :) Then.. assembly.
Was enjoying the music from B5 . :) They was really great.
Most of them came
from Thailand , i guess.
Then one of them spoke on the mic. I can't bare but to laugh. Ahh, very disrespectful hor?
Anyway, I tried . :O
Well, go youtube or their website to know more about them if you're interested.
www.b5live.com

Hmm, after so. English, boring ttm,ttc. Almost fell asleep. D:
Then I can't see
the damn questions. == But still managed to complete the assignment. (:

2,o clock. Dismissed.

Went to Tamp Mac, with
Maryann, Rachel & Joli
n :)

At first didn't notice the guys was there. Then I saw derrian.. and noticed. :)
Anyway they did a super duper disgusting thing.
Don't know who st
arted first.

- Warning -
You might puke if you read this.

It was originally a fine cup of coke.
It ended up with..


coke + tomato sauce + chili sauce + curry sauce + vanilla ice cream + its cone + fries + nuggets.
Ohwell, i know i know. Gross right?
Hah, guess what?

Aqashah drank half of it. Well, he said it was nice O_O
Wanted to try it but then, derrian took it away. Awww.. next time next time.
Hopefully, Aqashah will be fine after drinking it . :P

Well then, headed to T1 and then .. century Square. Bought some accessories. :)
Then Jolin had a
idea to make friendship rings. It was ex.
Went to the shop ' T
he bluez ' and then ..
they was afraid to talk to the man as he looks scary.

So I ended up asking him.
Then, i don't know wh
at happened cause seonga called me & I picked up.
They just say it was ex, and so we went out . :)

As it's getting late. Decided to go home.
Then on the way to the interchange/mrt we met a huge lizard/reptile. :)


cool ayee? Huge hor? :)

&yeah.
My disfigured ice cream :)
:)





):


-they&her , together at one conversation.
having a war. I didn't really read much afterwards as I know I wouldn't understand .
Hopefully, things will get better soon.
Why can't be just tell her that we don't like her . That should be alright. o-O?
and of course tell her why. :)

Anyways, as this is getting long .

end here?

~Shynn.

No comments: