Friday, March 19, 2010

18.03.10 ( Yesterday)

Don't get confused with the title. I'm just updating you guys about my life , since I didn't post anything about yesterday.

Okayy, let's get to the point.
Yesterday, went out to E-hub,Downtown East to celebrate Yining's b'day. And it's a super super advance b'day lo. Her birthday is like, the 27th. == 9 days earlier. These days, people like to celebrate super advance b'day. Hahaha.

Well, cause the yesterday night of 18.03.10, which is the 17th. I slept like super late. Around 5:30 am lidat. I can't sleep mahh. So maple the whole night. As in like for 2 or 3 hours nia.
That's why the next day I woke up at around 1 + PM . Then I realised that today had to go out . Lool. So I quickly msged Yining ask her what time meet . she say 1 pm. == Well, they in TM going E-hub. So might as well go E-hub meet them. So, I fell asleep again. Hahaa, until around 1:30 then I suddenly wake up. Then quickly bathe and rushed out of the house.

Well, very super paiseh luh. Make them wait for me at the Pasir Ris MRT station. Smmore, I'm still at my house there waiting for the damn bus. Idiot, wait for super damn long leh. Eventually, one came . == Well, then quickly rush to the Tampines MRT station take train. Luckily, they at there enjoying Yoghurt . Or else it would be soooooo paiseh for them to wait. and it was ONLY me . ._.


After so, we went to E-hub .

-Ate my lunch + brunch at KFC.

-Made a Class Tee , wasted 19.90. Well, you know why?!! There's another stall that sell only 7.90 to 19.90. OHWELL! But it came out nice, okay la. Not very nice.
-Go arcade and play. Friggin' fun. Except Belle 's "marvellous" dance. :}
- Take neoprints at arcade. GUESS WHAT?! Yining was clicking clicking seeing which size to print out, and then when she clicked at one of the size which is.. only one big size neoprint. THEN , the timing end . GAHHH! D:

-Walk here and thereee . I actually saw the Grace from 1E4. She stare at me , I stare at her. Just to save the atmosphere.. I waved to her. == I'm not close to her lo, never even talk once to her .

-Wanted to go bowling one. But not enough time. So, didnt bowl ( nice word ! ) .

-Went home with Gee Nee , Yining & Jamie.


That's all .

No comments: