Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's all about today. 270310

Hmmm.. woke up at , 1 pm? Hahas. :)

Time flies very fast.

Just when I'm watching Amazing Race , the time had already become 4pm.

Well then, my mum called up. She wanted us to get ready as she wants to go Tampines Mall.

Well, what could I say? Yes, duhh.

Hmm, reached there around.. 5pm?

Well, ate in Bakerzin.

Then.. we went walking around the Mall. Yeah, T1 , tampines 1 .

Well, wanted to buy a new school bag. So went in to Ink and started browsing through the whole shop. :) Had some that was quite pretty. I wanted them but .. mum didn't agree with it . She said it was ugly. D:

Anyway, I still bought one sling bag. It's damn NICE ! :D , I love it ttm.

Ima bring it out tomorrow. :)

Then we went to the Kyushu Fair in Tampines Mall. :D

WOW , it was like damn crowded. Packed with people .

It's like a Japanese Fair sponsor by Isetan where they set up stalls to sell Japanese food . I went to buy my favourite Milk Ice cream. It was marvellous. It tasted the same . :) Well, we squeezed into the crowd just to see the things inside. Well, we bought quite a lot of delicacy , it was pretty not bad sampling the food. XP

Well it was actually quite scary that everyone was stretching their hands to actually get the toothpick just to sample the food. I was kinda pissed off , so I decided to just go out from there to actually BREATHE . Ohwell.

Like what we always says, Singaporean the Kiasu? Lol. Well, maybe it's like once in a life time , so their acting like that.

Then we went home around , 8pm? Well, it was fun overall :D

Had a great time shopping. :)

I'm currently Multi tasking. :D


Well, hopefully tomorrow will be better !

HOW TO TRAIN A DRAGON, HERE I COMEEEE ! XD




WELL !
Good night ! , 10 am wake up eh. D:

No comments: