Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm bored ):

Hi people ! :) Remember that I told you guys I'm gonna go do my homework? Until now, I haven't even complete one worksheet. Hahaa. It's a bad idea to actually do homework in front of the computer. :P
Had been chatting with Jolin, MaryAnn , Cloey & Seong A on Msn :) Now their either busy or offline. BORED ! I'm bored ttm ! >: What should I doooo? Do my homework to kill time? O-o , Not a bad idea thou . :)

Actually, we're ( Jia Yi, MaryAnn , Rachel & Me ) supposed to go Rachh's house tomorrow. To play / see hammies :) But then, Jia Yi & MaryAnn cmi. So left with Me . D: So i guess, next time bahs. Maybe this Wednesday then we go. :) OHSHIT, forgot that Wednesday I'm maybe going out with.. Seonga :P She wanted to go tm. So we'll be going to tm straight after the rehearsal in our brand new sch. O-o
HOW? Ayee, idkidk. D:

Kays, people.. nothing to post alrd. :} Uhhm, want me to link/relink yaa? Please.. tag me on the cbox. :) Tmrw will be a boring day. D: Holiday = Homework days. Holiday so boring one ):
Anyone freeee during holiday? Call me out also :) Hehhee.

No comments: