Friday, March 19, 2010

What happened today.

Well, woke up at 9:15 am today.
Needa go school for the commemorative day.
Went to meet Jiayi and Rachel. Oh,then Viviana came along.
Walk to school with them from the MRT station.

Everyone assembled at the new hall today. Then, we did lame things there. == Hahaa.
Well, around 12 we went to see our new class. Which is not as expected big. But still, bigger than the previous one. Uhm, arranged the tables and chairs.
Well, then Madam Nurul started to re-arrange our sitting arrangement.

I was supposedly to sit behind Hidayati which was the last row. Haiish D: Always sit at the last row one. Sobsob. Then Madam Nurul realised that , that row shouldn't have 7 seats. So I shift to Jiayi there. Then Jiayi sit at the back cause she's taller. BUT, now I'm sitting at the 2nd last row and .. i'm at the right corner where the door is. D: OMG, I can't see a bloody thing. And the damn projector is super small ( at that view ). Hopefully, Madam Nurul can changed my seat.

Ohhhh, and to reply WW. Cause he said that " I didn't wear my specs mah ".
WW , if I wear specs also cannot see lo. Even jiayi who wear her specs can't see from there, how I see har? ==

Then after that, we walk walk , explore the new building .
12:30 , dismissed. So , me, Seong A , Rachel , Jolin walk to TM together. But then , the others needa go home. Left with me and Jolin . Well, she wanted to eat Mac so yeah.. okay lo. THEN, i realised that I didn't even have a cent in my wallet. Wtheck, might as well don't bring == I think because I change wallet when going out for Yining b'day.
Ohwell, she paid for me then. Will return her at monday where the school reopen. MUST remind me hor..

Well, around 1:40 lidat. Went home. Can't walk to interchange with JS cause it was raining. She can't touch the rain cause .. she still have chicken pox. D: Sadd. So she went walk walk.

What happened at home?
- 2 o' clock, reach home
- 2:15 pm , watch tv until .. 3 pm
- 3pm , slept on the sofa. Then walk when eyes closed to my bedroom.
- 4:49 pm , Jamie called me . I answered. She told me to come down , yining passing the Class Tee to us. But I was super super tired. Lie on the bed for 11 minutes staring.
- 5 o' clock , decided to go down. But Jamie told me that she's already at home. So she asked me to meet her at the Traffic Light there.
-5:05 pm , Ran to the traffic light there. stupid traffic light keep never turn green man . ( ya, i know I'm a good kid ) .
- 5:07 pm , FINALLY. ._. Well, at that time. I'm already drenched from head to toe.
-6 o' clock , still at there. Chatting with Jamie since the rain hasn't stop yet.
-6:05 pm , decided to just go home .
- 7 o' clock, watched cruel temptation.
- 8 o' clock, started to use the comp until now. 10:50 pm

Uhhm, that's all . :)

No comments: