Wednesday, March 31, 2010

!!!!

YESH!! SO HAPPY!
Finally, finished the stupid compo! YAY! :D
CHEERSSS!! :)

Well, what should I talk about ahhhh?
Lemme think first. Or else, I would just crap :)
Ohyeah, grouped with Medric. Wthell. D:
Haiish, I super lucky hor? yeah, no need to tell me.
He crap alot one lor. And I just crap along with him :D
Then he keep singing the " london choco roll " . Sing until out of tune XDXD , laugh like crazy. :P

The group name is " Epic Fail ". Well, last minute come out with one. Cause teacher will ask mah, so just anyhow say one lor. :)
Wanted to call the " zombies " one.
Jiaxing's reason , cause zombies very hardworking never sleep one , like us. XD
Not including me , I sleep alot. XP , thats why I'm seonga's PIG :)

After CE , English Lesson.
Wah, 3 periods ==
Srsly, cannot see the ppt, powerpoint .
Then when I strane my eyes, that bloody wenwei laugh at me.
TSK, very funny meh!??!??!? HMPHMMM!

Then suddenly, that Seonga pop out behind me . So scary. Then she pulled my hairtie out. TSK!
Anyway, I got my revenge. :D Pulled hers out toooo
Then she went to LICK my hand!! OMG . EWWWW
Thats why I keep sticking out my tongue to lick hers . :P
Then we walk out of the schl like some kind of retards. Trying to chase each other.
LOL Stupid ww, keep suaning us. Say we rushing for plane. Idiot. ==

She decided to go my house :) I mean Seong A . Hehe, so fun.
Well, she come for awhile, not awhile . I think 10 to 15 minutes only. lol.
She reminded me to bring umbrella. BUT i forgot. ==
So we was drenched. Yeah, totally soaked ! I mean me , myself and I.
Then called that WW for like 2 times. Ask him where is he , maybe he got umbrella or smth. So we won't get wet. HE AH, never pick up the call!! !*@^&*^!&*%$

Seong A still say maybe he at schl le. Tsk, he always dilly-dally . :P , opps. no offense. Haiya, then he came . And he actually call us to hand up the form for him! Wahhh, he pro manx. ....... !!!!

amp;*^&*!%^%#$^%@$#%

STUPID WENWEI!!!

Aiya, went to seong A house later. So fun ! The food was SO NICE !! :D
Next time must go again :D

Haiish, I think thats all. Gotta go.
11:07 le. Mum's nagging nagging nagging .....

GOOD NIGHT !

No comments: