Friday, March 19, 2010

Rain, I love the rain.

Once again, Epik High.
Epik High ft. Younha - Umbrella


Suddenly, I feel like listening to this song. Maybe it's because today it was raining.
Today, I walked from place to place under the rain. It was so nice. I like the feeling.
Although, I get drenched but it's alright. The kind of feeling that can't be described by words.
Luckily, I did not get a cold . :)

Anyway, I wanna reccommend this song because I liked it.
My reason for liking it.
The melody is so calm. It's one of the song that can make me sleep.
Whenever I listened to this song although I don't know the lyrics just by hearing it but the tune is so peaceful that makes me like it.

Anyway, remember to listen to it. :)

I guess I gotta go. Off to mapling. XD
Enjoy the song ~

No comments: