Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A whole new day? As you can see, it's already 12 AM which means another day? O-o
Hahas. Well, had been chatting with E3 students uhh, Jolin ,ww, MaryAnn & Seong A? Those that are more active, you can say this. Nothing special happened since just now till now. I seriously can't stop complaining how boring is holidays, now.. I rather go to school.

Well, need to go school on Wednesday and Friday . Wednesday , Last rehearsal on our perf. Then,we'll be going to TM straight after the rehearsal. I'm excited to see our new school luh !!
Friday, go back school to commemorate the day we shift back to Tampines .

What I'm doing right now?
Chatting with that dumbo elephant . :)
Thinking of what to type.
And yeah, I'm listening to music and breathing.
Oh and most importantly.. I'm typing ! :D

BOREDOM IS
- KILLING ME
- MAKING ME CRAZY
- MAKING ME WANNA DIE
- TERRIBLE,HORRIBLE & ' INCREDIBLE '
- OHMYGOD :}

And.. hey people! There's only Maths homework right? ( tell me on the tagboard , tyvm )

WOW, this post is super lame, now that i realized . :B HEHEH
Well, I better stop here before I start lame-ing again. :}

So... AHEM AHEM ( lots of phlegm due to laughing & choking onto my own saliva )
BYE !
~ TEEHEE :}

- SHYN :B

No comments: