Monday, March 15, 2010

L O V E

Why is there such thing as love?
Love is never that simple, it's complicated.
Why must love exist...
When love comes, is like a feeling that we can't describe..
But slowly, love fades.
although it's just three words, i love you. But it takes lots of courage to actually utter out this word.
________________________________
I like/love you, you don't like/love me..
Heartbroken.
You likes/loves my best friend, i'm jealous.
But i can do nothing.
I badly miss you, you don't know.
Fact, you miss her.
It looks like you cared alot about us.
But, it's all fake.
I fell in love with you just because of that.
I only realise that, but it was too late.
Sigh, i gave up.
I feel like crying sometimes.
Mixed feelings.
I don't know why.
I feel like screaming and cry out loud.
You will never understand.
Although it's just three words, i love you. But it takes lots of courage to actually utter out this word.
Always wanted to confess, but i'm afraid.
Getting reject and what happens next?
Awkwardness.
We can't be normal friends by then.
I don't want to pester you.
Love makes me goes crazy.
Thinking of his images every seconds.
Dreamt of him, but i deny.
I find it difficult to communicate with you, because...
LOVE makes me feel uneasy.
I feel like holding you tight.
Always wanted to know who you like. But when the answer is not me , how should i react.
I only walked slowly when you're next to me.
But, you never know it.
You just don't understand.
I just have to hide my love.
Now, i feel that i don't have feelings for you anymore.
But when you talk to me and look into my eyes, i had the feeling again.
I always avoid looking into your eyes, but actually i wanted to.
Staring at my phone, waiting for you to text me.
Are you waiting for mine too? I will never know.
Never .
Hiding is painful.
But, what else can i do?
I just want to know who you like.
Every sight of you, makes me want you more.
You might not be the most good looking guy i've ever seen,
But i don't know why..
I just fall in love with you , without realisation.
I always tell myself, i hate you. But yet i love you.
You will never know.
You don't understand.
Read my mind, Please.
I love you, but..
Even if you tell me you had a crush on me,
I would still run away from the truth.
I cannot face it alone.
I don't wanna know it, I wanna know it.
I have mix feelings.
What should i do?!
My head hurts alot at the thought of all this.
Telling myself not to cry, but my tears doesn't listen to me.
I'm so troubled.
I feel like ,.. running away from the fact.
But i can't hold myself to.
Why can't you just tell me how you feel?
At least, i might feel better with those answers.
Showing that I do not care. In my heart, I care alot.
Just that you don't know.
It's so complicated.
I can't even concentrate on my studies.
You always appear in front of me, making me feel uncomfortable

;©Copyrighted Jolin&Shyn

No comments: