Friday, March 12, 2010

Rachel's adv. birthday celebration! :] & last day of old TPSS D;

Ohwell, today was another great day ( in some ways ) . Let me get to the point, since everyone had been complaining that my post is damn long. haha,so i guess i'm gonna skip like.. part of my school day. Anyway, there's not really much to say about.
Ohyeah, let's talk about.. the Polo Tee. It's okay to me. Just that the school logo seems to be placed in the wrong place. It's looks weird in the middle of the T-shirt huh? But still, i guess it would be comfortable to wear it as the texture is not too bad :] Other than that, i don't think i had anything to talk about for today ( school ). and.. most importantly , this would be the last of us studying in this school. We would go back to our brand new school since then on. So we ( should be rachel & Jia Yi ) took pictures of the school before we left. :] It has been great for this three months staying in this old and abandoned school. I can't bear to leave this school as many happy things happened here before. Memories that we , tampinesian had here. D: But I'm also excited to see our new school. :}

Hmm, after school, went home and today was my unlucky day. When I reached the MRT platform, the train left. When I reached the Bus inter-change where my bus is, the bus just left. GAHH!! Ohwell, that's why I reached home around 1:45 pm. And I was like damn rushed. I quickly do all the necessary things to prepare for our BOSS ( rachel ) 's Birthday. :P So I thought I would be late but I was early. ._. Viviana was already there , so I waited with her for the 3 girls to come. After so, we settle down on a table in Mac. Then , wenwei came along. We ordered our food. We poured out all the fries on one tray. Which is like.. super lot . Didn't managed to finish it after all. :p We gave Rachh our PRESENT , her expression changed throughout the time she opened the present because it was wrapped 5 layers of wrapping paper :D , all thanks to Maryann.

Then after a super super super long time we decided to watch movie. and then what movie? Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. It's quite a nice show lo. Me and Maryann shared one Jacket , it was friggin' cold. I think Viviana had a great time chatting with WW in the threatre. HEHEH! After the movie, we went to T1 Arcade. We wasted much of our time at the arcade staring and walking here and there.

After the trip out to celebrate Rachel's b'day. I went home and then meet my parents to send my sister to the airport for her flight. Spend around hours over there, so boring .. I think she's enjoying herself right now on the plane . Hope she would enjoy her trip to Korea. :} After we send her off, went to Starbucks. Had Mocha Frapp, my faveee ! :] Love it ! Caffeine addict :P

Uhh
, let's stop here then. Since I had nothing to post about right now. And .. also to shorten my post. :} Uhh, it's still long right? Dammit. D: Sowwieeee people. ):

BYE ~

No comments: