Sunday, March 14, 2010

Grandma's house , O.o

Hey guys! Good afternoon, people. :] Ohyeah, please pardon me as a newbie of blog. People have been telling me to paragraph / enter ( space ) my posts so it wouldn't be that hard to read. So yeah, here I'm trying as I'm still not used to it. Thank you for your kind understanding :]

Another new day uh? Sunday already.. Fast huh? Sad D; Holidays always pass so quick. Like what some people says " time flies when we're having fun " , i totally agree. Ohwell.

Yesterday , went to grandma's house after my previous post. Reached Grandma's house around 6pm . Nothing much to do there since I only brought myself and my wallet + hp. Chat with my cousin while she's using her lappy. Had a great time chatting with her since we only meet each other like once or twice a week.

After that , went down to buy bubble tea and tidbits. Seriously, we don't know what bubble tea flavour should be order. We browse through the whole board ( menu ? ) . Then we decided to anyhow mix . I mix honeydew with green tea and she ordered lychee with green tea. Hahaa, hopefully our stomach is not aching after we drank it. It was actually quite nice . But my cousin one is a bit too sweet. But after all , it was good :]

Then.. we ate our dinner. It was delicious ! I love my aunt's / grandma's cooking the most. After eating, I have nothing to do D; Stare at the lappy when my cousin is using. Then lie on the floor listening to music :P After a while, we decided to watch maple series. (Gahh, I know we're lame) . Ohyeah, my cousin ,cloey , her new nickname " ta bu leh ta han ooman ! " She had been saying that word throughout the whole day ==

I reached home around 3 am last night. I was super super tired. So yeah, that's all for my post.
Is it easier to read like that? Hopefully, yes . :] I better go do my homework right now !

SO .... BYE ! :]

No comments: