Thursday, March 18, 2010

16.03.10 [Yesterday]

Let me think ahhh ~
YAY! I finally thought of what happened yesterday le !:]

Uhhmmmm, yesterday, went out to meet Yining and Gina . Was supposedly to go TM one. But then.. since we're going there just to chat. Might as well, go void deck or something. Uhh, then Gee Nee was already with them.

Gina told me to meet at PCS back gate. So I went there, later she say she at Gee Nee house there, Blk 712. Then I go there, afterwards, she say Blk 718 Basketball Court. WAHSEH, fed up. Then .. no choice wad. So I went there. THEN , she tell me she at my House there. OMGOMG, Super duper fed up, wanna kill people alrd ah. Then I take my own sweet time walk there.. Luckily, this time..I saw them . I WANNA KILL THAT SOMEBODY AH ( GINA) !! Ohwell.
Afterwards, we went walking around Blk 700 + region. Haha, very bo liao hor? Then went to the playground chat chat. :)

Until around 6+ then go home. Had fun with em' ! :)
Uhh, the rest I can't remember already , heheh :P

No comments: