Friday, March 26, 2010

Hey dudes and babes . ohyeah, I know I'm random . :)

Well, Mr Shahril, right?

Hmm, his pretty not bad. Quite a funny teacher like what some says.
He also damn super random == Tsk.
Thought that he gonna be like fierce fierce kind of teacher.

Anyways, i think history is gonna be fun now. :) Yay! haha.

Yeah right, and now I'm the science rep because of some damn shithole. Uh, yeah.. chee ho. :P
Keep calling my name luh. And also emily name. Was actually reluctant to be the rep as you know, responsibility and stuff will be a burden . Anyway, I did it because I so called pity Emily. She doesnt want to be but just some people keep calling her name like as if she SHOULD be. So I just like " yeahyeah, okayokay" .. ._.
Actually not that bad ayee?
Just have to collect books and stuff. :)

Hmm what else what else?
Uhm yeah, Did quite well for CA1 . :)
Didn't expected that much . So I super happy. until i go blur :X
Hopefully, the next exam will be better :)
Actually..
Manymany things happened , lazy to type out . :X

Well, went to t1 , ate frolicks.
Yummy :3


thenn..

To be Continued :)

Next post next post :P

No comments: