Thursday, March 18, 2010

17.03.10 ( Today )

Woke up at 7:55 today.
Hmm, took 25 minutes to prepare . :)
Then ... went to meet Jia Yi and Rachel at the Interchange there.
Walk here and there finding for Jia Yi. Then I realised she sitting over somewhere near me. ._.So we walked to the Mrt Station just to wait for the da xiao jie ! Rachel lo, waited her for like.. 10 minutes ? Or even more !! Soonn, after a long while, she came.

Then walked to the Interchange meet viviana. Okay, and it's like.. 8:42 ALREADY! AHHHH! Rush there and then.. GUESS WHAT?!! They changed the timing to ... 10:30 ! OMG! What a day ~
So we decided to explore the school since this was my / our first time here.

Then , we went to TM, mac as it was like.. not even 100 metres (idk) away from our school. YAY! So damnnn shiok leh, 3 malls near to my school. AND THEN, Starbucks is just .. opposite the school. WOW, i'm lovin't it ! :}
Then , dk who changed the timing to 9:45, so we da bao our food from Mac . Then we walk and eat lo. :)

Soon, we started rehearsal-ing. This time round, we had to go up the stage and perform to like the whole Sec 1's . Lool, no stage fright thou :) Anyway, our perf is not like the lamest like what I thought it would be. Seem like people are actually enjoying our skit. There's even people that says that our skit/show was cute . O_O

Then , we had our second time rehearsal-ing , so it was like.. 12 + already. GAHH, so waste of time D: Uhh, so we was dismissed at around 12:50. ): Going E-hub watch movie with cousin and Brandon so I quickly walked to the TM , interchange . AND THEN , guess WHAT?! OMG, I'm soooo " lucky " today. THE DAMN BUS JUST LEFT!!! ARGH!!! Ohwell~ sobsob ): Waited for 15 minutes until the bus finally came.

Quickly rushed home like crazy ooman. THEN , it was already 2:10 . ZOMG! The movie starts at 2:30 . She already bought the ticket. == Soo.. no choice. Took taxi there. Anyway, it was only 5 dollar was expecting to be more expensive. Okokay, went to arcade to find cloey tan wan qi and Burandon o_O . Went in to watch the movieeee ~

MOVIE TIME! I think around 2 or 3 hours movie? Anyway, ......
IT WAS AWESOMEEEE!
Kaiji, The Ultimate Gambler. I recommend this MOVIE to EVERYONE ! Well, it's thrilling , exciting , touching ( in some parts) and .. most importantly , FUNNY! XD
I suggest that you don't bring kids in to watch as.. there are some .. uhmhum, disgusting scene? Where people drop down from a high-up building & people getting burnt by some kind of .. iron rod? Ohwell. THERE'S MORE FOR YOU FIND OUT YOURSELF! Wowowow, I'm like.. advertising the movie uhh? Hehee.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.... THERE IS A PART TWO!! OMGGGGGOD! DKLQHUIWYRUIQYRUIGJHBJWHEGURYWRBCNMB, HAHHAHHAHA! I'm super duper happyyyyy!!! :DDDDD - calm down calm down -
Heheh, sorry that I'm being soooo hyper :p

Then.. we went to play arcade :) Had lots of fun there :)

Then, brandon went home. Me and Cloey was deciding what to eat for dinner. Well, we had Mac . Super super full. Feel like puking. D:
After that, we went home by MRT. :) That's what happened today. :)

What Am I Doing Now ?
Helping Vivy to Photoshop her Picture.
Downloading Maplesea ( I know I'm lame BUT I wannaaaa play it D: )
Chatting on MSN .
Waiting for the download to complete . 55% D: , but still it's a good progress already.
FB-ing
Singing ~ , lalala ~
Breathing and typing! :}

HMMMM, I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMORROW TRIP ! OUT TO CELEBRATE YINING'S B'DAY! :) HEHE! XD


GOOD MORNING , PEOPLE ! :)

I would now stop my marvellous and wonderful post. XP


---------------------------------END-------------------------------------------

No comments: