Monday, March 8, 2010

Introduction?

Why I made blogs?
It's a way to express my feelings towards some stuff by typing out what I think and my opinion of things . In my opinion, blog spot is a site for people to write about their daily life and to share it with others . Sometimes, it also helps people to think more positively and see life in a different way. So.. I really hope I could help people to think differently in a better way. It's better to share things than letting them struggle in your heart , your mind. Hopefully, I would be a good listener and try to understand, so.. ask me questions too :]

Me
ohyeah, I'm Shyn wui. 13 this year ( 2010 ) . Living in part of the EARTH. I'm just your average girl. Currently still studying as a student. I'm a Singaporean which means I'm an Asian. ( don't be prejudice uhh.. ) One last important thing, don't mind my words and my grammars. I'm not a person that uses bombastic words. Simple is better. You agree? I'm a simple person that loves simplicity. Complicated stuff just make my head spins. I hates Betrayers , backstabbers, teacher's pet (suckups) . Agreeee? You can hate me, but tell me why. I'm easy-going and out-going. Just speak your mind , don't be shy :] You're always welcomed here.

My Confession to MUSIC
I love music, it's like my husband. Can't live without it. It's already my habit/ part of my life to listen to music every single day. As you know, music sones your souls. It's the only thing that can make my head calm and let me be in peace. So.. I would always update my music playlist over >>> It's also a way to recommend songs to you guys. Do recommend me songs too, only English/Korean songs. XD

In my country, (which some others don't really know) 13 years old is when you gets into Secondary school. Experiencing a new life. A whole new environment. I'm already used to it by now. Since it's already march,many many many many things happened. A whole lot of wonderful things and also.. things that are unhappy do happened. It's marvellous and I seriously love this . My life changed since that day onwards. I became a better person , i guess? Made lots of new friends .. And of course, enemies? hahah. :D I can't stop thinking how much I love this school. Now I finally don't feel bored going to school. Although we still had to study. D: But after all, school is fun ! :] ( don't think me as some kind of nerds or something ) XD

I guess I introduced tooo much uh?



2 comments:

Iewnew said...

you dam racist le! only english | Korean song... how come chinese | malay | indian! you so prejudice yet telling people not to be... hmphm~

Unknown said...

BECAUSE , i like only ENGLISH & KOREAN MAH. That one not prejudice lah!! ><