Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SENTOSA!

HELLO!
I'm officially back from vietnam for about 2 days .
OH, of course this blog is not dead !
With me alive, this blog will never be dead!

I'll first start with my 12 hours sentosa vacation yesterday then my-kinda-terrible-vietnam-trip.
Yeah, you heard me, 12 HOURS, TWELVE.
Woke up early in the morning, brush up, do the this and that then we headed to SENTOSA!
After we arrived and also finished with the tickets stuff, we went to search for a good spot on the beach for some awesome picnic !

WHOOSH, the weather is friggin' hot!! D:
Luckily there's some beach umbrellas for shelter there , yay!


The beach is so beautiful.
We then had our specially made sandwiches on the beach .

totally satisfied my empty stomach since 9am in the morning !
Being on the beach with the picnic mat,poncho, we decided to play a MONOPOLY DEAL GAME.
It's a new kind of card game and definitely an exciting one !

the rules for the game are simple.
However for a beginner like me it was difficult to win.
To win you need to have 3 full set of property despite of all the stealings from opponents.
I shan't elaborate that much!!
So of course, we enjoyed the game and finish up our sushi and sandwiches.


Time flies, it was already 1pm and we have to set off for the underwater world.

The touchpool .





We then slowly enter the underwater world.


Photos taken from DSLR is just too awesome and amazing .

Then we saw some weird creatures, they aren't fishes or jellyfish.

They are called the SeaAngels, Clione limacina.



Paul the octopus? Nah. It's an old Sg's octopus! (:

Oooo, they're so cute !
In chinese their call the " you yian ying wu luo ", PLEASE REMEMBER THEY HAVE EYES! HAHA.


HUGE OR HUGE OR HUGE ?!
WOWWWW, THE KING CRABBBY! :D

Where is the crab?! Oh, there they are !
They're call the decorator crab, NO WONDER. HAHA!


A school of fish ! (:

The dragon seahorse! They look so pretty !


Jellyfishes! "DON'T COME NEAR ME, I WILL STING YOU!"

Ain't they weird???

Thank you Tan Ah bee for taking this beautiful picture for us (:

where are all the sharks?!

oh there they are ! They must have been so shy to let us capture a picture ):

HAH! We caught you !

Some ugly fish, sigh. But it looks kinda adorable too yeah ? (:


Eels! wooo, they look so pokka-dottish.

My friend, stingray. I touched it and even pet it for like a million times.
They feel so smooth and look so nice ! How I wish I can steal one from there ! :P
Dammit, I should have took one that I touched it to prove ): sigh~

After 3 rounds over and over again around the underwater world, it's finally time for the dolphin performance in dolphin lagoon!


CUTE OR CUTE OR KAWAIIIII? :D AWWW


okay let me explain this hilarious situation .
So someone was supposed to volunteer himself/herself to challenge hula-hoop with the dolphin.
And this man was chosen.
HE WAS LIKE FRIGGIN' HILARIOUS BECAUSE THE WAY HE PLAY THE HULA-HOOP IS OMG. DROP AND UP AND SHAKE HIS ASS!
but thank you for the little entertainment he gave us under the hot sun ! :D


awesome dolphins! It is carrying a box filled with fishes in it, amazing right ?
If the dolphins were me, I would probably just swallow down all the fish in it :P


Awesome sights !

The performance only lasted for 10 to 15 minutes, which was kinda too short but after all it is still quite an outstanding and enthusiatic performance.
THUMBS UP (Y)

We left and saw some peacocks .

but they don't spread their feathers ):

Afterwards, we went for the activities that we have planned!
Which was 3 times luge and skyride !

SETTING OFF FOR THE LUGE WITH OUR HELMETS ON!
We can't take any photos during the ride, so yeah no photos ):
BUT ALL I CAN SAY IT IS REALLY EXCITING AND I SO LOVE THE SPEED ! WHEEEEEEE!


On the skyride, what a magnificient view .
There's some man-made island too !
We had so much fun on the skyride, posing for the camera and shaking our feets without any fear. (:
It was so much better now that I've grown up and not scared of heights (:

Leaving after we're done with all 6 rides, we went for some coffee at coffee bean!
SHIOK! Mocha and Chocolate !



Camwhore with our hands ~


HEHEHHEE! :P


Taking with the letter "E" of the word "SENTOSA" ! (:


our freshly mixed of strawberry and peppermint from candylicious, it was sour D:


CANDYLICIOUS!



CANDY TREE! OMG, I WANT ONE CANDY! :D




Picture after picture .


WHEEEEEEEEE, Gorgeous christmas tree!
Looking at this make my mood lift up, knowing that christmas is arriving!



UNIVERSAL!! The haze make the picture looks dull ):

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I like this picture sooo much (:




After so much camwhore and touring around outside the universal studio, we all became hungry and tired ):
At first we decided on " ding tai feng " but they named it "baits" o-o


Some discussion and we decided on hard rock cafe! WHEEE~

Thinking of hard rock cafe, thoughts of awesome and tasty food came into my mind :P
"slurp slurp"


Big serving of NACHOS . THIS ARE THE MOST AWESOME NACHOS THAT I EVER TASTED!




All thansks to mua cousin, cloey's professional DSLR and skills I get to post some really awesome food and sights and much much more on my blog ! :D

There are really too many pretty pictures, so if you wanna see the whole album ..
click here for part 1, here for part 2 and here for part 3.
Credits to Cloey Tan Wan Qi (:

Ah well, what a long post filled with pictures .
And remember about the handwrite challenge?
Of course I didn't forget about it !

oh and I forgot to mention that writing makes it feel more personal. So yeah, HANDWRITING is my choice!

Look forward to the vietnam trip posts and my daily handwrite challenge, sorry to have kept you guys waiting all these while . I'm really so so sorry!!

Peace out, people!
Catch ya later !

No comments: