Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY KISSMAS!





Hey guys!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
or rather merry belated christmas.
ohwell :O


one of the best ice cream cake ever! :D


dry ice effect! This cake become my supper for 2 days :D




On 22nd, my teacher booked a pit, so we planned on a bbq gathering.
It went so-so, not really to the extend of fail .



sweeeeeeeeeet corns.
No photos of us playing chubby bunny? awww.
For more photos click here. Credited to Jolin.

Hair tangled by the spray cans, ate over-barbequed food, played poker cards, camwhore-to-the-max, feel sweaty because of the heat.
What can you expect !

we did one thing, something unexpected.
RIDE A DOUBLE BIKE !
Maryann and Rach, Jolin and Nat, Seong and ME!
We didn't even got to ride till 100m. It sucks, really.
Seong A can't ride the front, I tried but it was unbalance and heavy . grr.
I kept trying and now I got 3 bruises all over my right leg thanks to this double bike.

After dragging the bike using our foot for 20 minutes, I saw one of my classmate.
I took his bike and asked him to ride with seong A .
Riding solo is still the best? Literally .

and our plan worked, I ended up riding alone.
The wind caressing my face when I ride down the slope is the best part !
Afterwards, I ride a double bike with Jolin (:

The bbq ended early, too early.
We decided to party at maryann's condo, modena .



truth or dare !

Christmas Eve was sucha fun day !
Went out for movie, Gulliver's Travel. I rate it 5/5 !!
Hilarious shit! After going in and out of cotton on and a meal at mac, I rushed home for dinner with family.
Mahjong with family from 8pm to 4am, scary much! D;
Yesterday which is Christmas, tiring and boring day ):
Done nothing but browsing through the starhub channels, finally had starhub cable.

and that goes my day!
So how did ya spent your christmas?

No comments: