Monday, December 13, 2010

Vietnam Trip '10! (continued)

Day 4 - The sea and the mountain .


RISE AND SHINE, RISE AND SHINE .
We checked out from the Halong Hotel after breakfast and quickly set off to Halong Bay .

My first impression of Halong bay was there's too many junkboats!


And this was our boat! Wheee .




Getting near to the mountains !



WE HAVE REACHED!

into the cave !


We slowly climbed up and up the cave, it was tiring but fun .
Looking at all the magnificient views of limestone and grottoes, it's marvellous!


Selling fruits and stuff on a boat ! It felt like thailand .

The boat then slowly sail to the fish village .



They're like saying to us " Hey I'm not delicious, don't look at me ! ): "

Walking for so long, lunch is finally served.

Crabs! And I'll say back to them " oh sorry, I ate you and now I'm digesting you :P "


some fresh clams.

Say goodbye to halong bay and headed back to Hanoi , viet hotel .
BUT we requested to go for some walking at old quarter and hoped to go for the night market since it's saturday and they only held it on weekends .

We went to old quarter and had some good food there to satisfy our tummy :P
Eating at the side of the road is so fun, it's adventurous too .

Banana Spilt ! It's delicious! Amazingly yellow ice cream was actually vanilla and the white one is banana !


chocolate sundae, this is extraodinary tasty! No kidding !



this is the best of the best ! It's my favourite throughout the whole trip! (:

After few hours, the chauffeur then came to fetch us for dinner !
OMG, i'm growing fat >:

Dinner for today is steamboat !
The restaurant is call " Kichi Kichi " and there's one in SG too!
It's a whole new hotpot experience because we could choose what we want, like those belts in sakae sushi.
If you're interested click here for more information !
And talking bout sakae, my dad had sake and I shared with him .

this is 12 % of alcohol, not really strong .

The manager of the shop thought that I was a japanese or korean, LOL.
I somehow made friends with a manager, omg !

It was an enjoyable dinner (:

Feeling so great, we went for the nightmarket ! Wheee.
Frankly speaking, there was nothing much ):
It's all the same and i'll feel awkward if I go back empty-handed, giving nothing to anyone.

I bought a simple scarf for hokkaido trip and a geek specs along with 10 keychains for my friends and cousins ! (Y)

After a long long walk, we went back to the hotel OURSELVES. HAHA!
totally adventurous, I like it !

After my last and ever sleepless night, I'm officially out of vietnam!

Day 5- Worst flight

We're setting off to the airport, the vietnam airport heading back for sg !
The day has finally arrive, that's what I thought . :P

Vietnam airport is so much different from SG airport, like seriously.
What can you expect! Changi airport is always at the top !

This is the worst flight I've ever sat !
First, there's no television although it's also the vietnam airline .
Second, my chair screwed!
Let me explain!
To sleep in the airplane, I have to push down the chair, obviously.
At first, I thought it was the guy sitting behind me blocking the chair with his legs .
And I was really so fed up, imagine you're gonna daze around for three hours with no entertainments?!
I tried again and again, even checking behind for times, probably giving him a small hint too .
He finally moved his legs and I was like yesh!
Guess what?! The chair screwed seriously, it's spoilt -.-

My sister suggested to order a red wine for me and she did, with the help of my mum .
I drank it down, gulp by gulp. ):
After sitting uncomfortably for 1 hour, I suddenly slept with my head down . D:

At least I got to sleep. ohwell :O
When I woke up, we have already reached Singapore!
The guy sitting behind me even gave me an apologetic face, LOL.

Took a cab back home.
HOME SWEET HOME !

and the day goes on ...

No comments: