Friday, December 17, 2010

Indulge.

Howdy everyone !
It's been awhile since I last blog .
How is everyone doing ? Enjoying life ?

I'm definitely enjoying my holiday, my life .
Although there is still things for me to worry about.
but sometimes in life you have to pampered yourself.

On monday I went for buffet at Shangri La Hotel. - If you're interested and wanna know more click here. I'm sure it's all worth it and you wouldn't regret!
Of course, it wasn't me that paid for it - my uncle treat us .
The place is really big and there's many shiny ornaments hanging around the whole hotel since Christmas is coming on our way.

I felt like I was in heaven when I gulp down my first oyster, not exagerrating .

THIS IS SO FRESH, REALLY!
the photo wasn't as pretty like the last time since this was not taken by a DSLR.


Prawns, clams and BEEF.


You may say why come to shangri la to eat laksa.
HEY, this laksa was the nicest I've ever tasted. - Although I wasn't a fan of laksa.


some really cheesy spaghetti that didn't really worked for me .


SALAD with thousand island sauce, they fit perfectly.



I didn't really took many photos since my cousin said that she would upload hers.
But she went to america, so yeah. I'll probably share the link when she uploaded it on facebook.

TIME FOR DESSERTS !


chocolate crêpe. Although it doesn't looks pretty, it is delicious!


we took all the desserts on the shelf. This is what you call buffet!
The red wine was mine and my cousin's, we ain't alcoholics. It's for the sake of the raw beef.
Frankly speaking, this is my first time trying raw beef - those filled with blood.





Can you imagine we actually finished all 12 plates!
This is so unbelievable ! I'm totally growing fat ! D:

THIS IS NOT ALL .



SWEET, SO SWEET & COLORFUL!
Luckily I don't have toothache after all the desserts.


FONDUE, FONDUE! Chocolicious ~

All photos are at here & remember to check out my twitter and dailybooth for more updates .
I'll try my best to update on twitter and dailybooth more .

Take care and ciao !
See you!

No comments: