Monday, December 13, 2010

SHOPAHOLIC!

Friday, friday is always a boring day .
BUT, not anymore !

Went out to orchard with aunts and cousins .
First we went to shaw house for dome .
I was sooo hungry since I ate nothing in the morning .

I wolf down the delicious food and had a creamy caramel .
It's espresso with rich caramel, tasted not too bad .
After our meals, my cousin and I agreed with desserts.



cookie and cream cake .
It's way too creamy or it will turn out perfect.

If you're interested you may click here, it's located at almost everywhere .
Shaw house, dempsey, parkway and even terminal 1 !

With a bloated stomach, it's time for some walking !
And our main point of coming to orchard is ESPRIT which is SHOPPING .
My cousin have a 40 % discount so of course, WE SHOULD BUY!

Bought a freaking cool leather jacket for hokkaido trip and a simple hat .
Both costed 140sgd after discount, so worth it !


Ain't it pretty ? :D



After a long 3 hours of shopping in esprit and bershka.
We went for dinner at ding tai feng ! The chajiangmian is awesome ! :D

Dinner over, we walked out and wowwww,
what a beautiful night !




and it's already 10pm! ):
We ain't tired yet and still went to TAKASHIMAYA! whee!
It's already closed but the first floor of takashimaya is opened !
We looked around for 5 minutes, not within 5 minutes, we bought 4 towels!
It's a christmas present from my cousin thou :D




this is mine, cute right? :D

and there that's my friday!
I didn't elaborate much thou.

We made a not-so-much-like-a-chawamushi but amazingly it tastes nice on saturday in my grandma house .


maybe it's because of the flat plate .

Sunday, yesterday, another shopping day .

Woke up earlier to meet my cousin at 1pm and we headed for bugis .
With empty stomach, we went for yoshinoya in bugis junction .
We shared a small portion of udon and teriyaki chicken rice since we thought that we're going for dome afterwards.

It's shopping time ! :D
Bought 4 t-shirts and 1 necklace for 85SGD.
There's a 15% discount for the first tee so why not :D
and it's a pretty printed tee . (:

We walked around and bought a PMK tee each for 10 only!
Afterwards, we took neoprints!


(Y)(Y)(Y) especially the comic one ! :D

Slowly we walked to iluma to look at the tokidoki and we then bought a necklace .
Now, it's time for bugis street!

It's really crowded and we had to squeeze through the crowd to breathe, really.
After all, I bought another shirt in bugis street.
Not bad for a first-timer shopper like me . :D

My cousin's dad, my uncle came to fetch us at paya lebar and we set off to Parkway!
Bought one and the last shirt for the day at cotton on, it's my favourite one throughout the whole day!



And now it's a whole new day! :D

No comments: