Monday, November 29, 2010

My Apology

Sorry yet again, for not going with the rules of the handwrite challenge .
Apparently my sister was using the computer yesterday and I was too engrossed watching Mnet, forgeting to tell her that it's my turn.
All thanks to the cpu for exploding now we have to share one laptop, sigh.

Let's get back to the point .
hmm, so it's day 4 and 5 right ?

sorry if I forgot to mention your name )':


oh, I forgot to mention that handwrite makes it feel more personal . (:

And yesterday, I went out with my mum and sister for a shopping spree.
How awesome, I mean awesome.
My mum seems like she got possessed, she went to almost every shop in T1 .
and of course my legs started to ache .
But it's worth it, since I bought 5 things. Most of them are for the trip to Hokkaido -.-"

YES, uniqlo! (;


And this is my new favourite bag, all I can tell you it's FRIGGIN' small thou it looks big here.

I love this bread! It's awesome to have mango and passion fruit mixed. (:

okay, this post is so random :0

talking about MAMA , mnet asia music award.
It's so true that it turn out to .. Missing attendance missing award. 0:
so no awards to shinee, snsd, cnblue, 2am and many more ~
and what? Miss A got song of the year award?
although they're really good but they're new afterall. (no offense thou)
2NE1 totally owned, congrats to them.
so screw the awards but thumbs up to the awesome performance, especially 2pm and far east movement, they just lift up everyone's tense mood .

3 more days to vietnam! I'm feeling so happy at the thought of going overseas .
PEACE !

PS; hope.

No comments: