Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Yes, I would die for ya, baby, but you won't do the same.


AHHH, this song just made my day!!
AWESOME! Another Bruno Mars' lovely song other than Just the way you are, that I never get tired when listening.
This song is just soooo amazing, a few parts are so intense that you will sing aloud .
Yeah, it's 3AM midnight. I'm still wide awake, all thanks to this song .

And well, I've spent my day out at Bugis with friends. Actually, just Seong A and I.
Watched movie and went to take neoprints, today is fun !

Unstoppable! okay, I gotta rate it 5/5!
Like seriously, the scenes are so intense and nerve-wrecking, you really want to know the outcome, the ending.
Let me be a spoiler, just a little, it's a hmm, happy ending.
This was my first time watching in filmgarde anyway and to be honest, it was kinda small but who cares as long as the movie is great (;
and the popcorns are amazingly tasty. (Y)

After the movie, we went to bugis street to meet the rest but well, it wasn't a shopping day so we decided to go bugis junction instead.
What did we do there? NEOPRINT, of course (:
It's a neoprint shop, not those arcades one and the neoprints came out great.
I don't know why the picture turn out like this no matter how I try to rotate it, the laptop is getting crappy D: sigh.

Preeeeeeetty huh !

Then we headed back home.
I went to Bedok to meet parents and went to fairprice.
AND, we bought some korean food, pancakes and bibimbap.
Korean food become my dinner for tonight, it tasted too awesome especially the fried pancakes with kimchi, seafood and leek.
Still prefer seafood the most (:

Now, I shall posted some photos that should be post a few days ago.
I was too lazy to blog ):
so it was on Monday, that we went out to have dinner at sakae sushi.
Ahhh, it's such a long time since I eat sushi and of course I ate a lot!
Look at all the delicious foods on the table. ;)
My sister and I actually wolfed down 8 plates of sushi after we came in for only 5 minutes.
We're that scary. HAHAHA.

Let me count, hmmm
seems like it's only 1 week more until I'm off to vietnam.
I'm surely excited now !!!
gotta do some go-to-vietnam homework .
It's time to have some fun, really.

Talking about fun, I'm hoping for a christmas party with friends or family and maybe then we'll exchange presents! :D
opening presents are always sooo fun. (;

OHGAWD, i've been repeating the song for at least 1 hour!
this is addictive, seriously.

well and that ends my post.
have a good day and hope that everything will go well for you and for me . HAHA

you said you loved me, you're a liar, cause you never, ever, EVER..
AWWWWWWESOMEEEEENESSSSSSSSS IN THIS SONG !




No comments: