Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sing it for the world,


Hello.
Good afternoon everyone !

Today I've only slept 4hours D:
Had to collect passport early in the morning, so I went out half awake, half asleep :O
I decided to blast music in my ears loud, and yes, I woke up . :D LOL?
well, when we reached there, queued and our turns came fast.

there's nothing much about today, nothing unusual or special.
I gotta say and to be honest that holidays are just boring ):
Everyone have their plans on and they're busy or just lazy like me. :P
ohwell ;o

since its still early, we went to Joo Chiat to have bak kut teh for breakfast.
Yeah, I know it's a heavy breakfast but still awesome and of course, fattening. HAHA
and right now, I'm at home using the laptop to blog.

Recently I've brought up a new hobby, or should I call it an addiction?
I'm addicted to online shopping and now I'm waiting for the door bell to ring, hoping that my items are delivered. (:
It's like opening up presents, y'know. It's awesome !!!

I'm currently online shopping at G-market & Forever21.
They have almost everything in their shops, mostly preeeety stuff (:
It's so fun doing the reviews too~
If you're bored at home, why not try online shopping :D

I decided that imma have a new haircut too and so yeah, I cut my hair yesterday .
The fringe is so screwed up, sigh. All I gotta do is wait for it to grow again D:
YESH, I zilian-ed :P
P/S: who doesn't ?

No edits, okay I know I have pimples D:

and some due date-photos

pastamania for brunch . :DDD (Y)

next year literature book, but I still don't know why is there lingerie on the cover page. LOL

awesome pancake sausage roll (Y) YUMS :D

new leathery sofa (:
not really brand new anymore since it's due date-photos :D

Went to eat wendy's with my sister. and it's awesome (Y)
I love the bread and the fries are not salty . :D
Good foods has long queues thou D:

it's been ages since I last came to a pasar malam .

the first item delivered and it wasn't mine ):
it was my mum's handbag. HAHA, ohwell, gotta wait D;

PS ; I know the video looks gay like this, but the song is nice, be sure to click play ! :D

oh and I'll be on a vacation to Vietnam on the 1st of December till the 5th of December .
So I wouldn't be posting but of course, I'll take lots of photo there and post (:
Shall enjoy myself there with the good foods, OMG, i'm gonna become fat. D:

TILL THEN,
GOODBYE

CYA .

please enjoy every moment of life .

OH,
if you're bored like me I recommend you to go
fmylife.com ! You'll get to laugh :D



No comments: