Saturday, November 6, 2010

MAYBE

Live every moment, Laugh every day, Love beyond words

Yeah, I hadn't post for 1 week. Don't chase after me and chop me into pieces, please :P

Holidays, holidays.
I get to sleep late and wake up later but it felt like ..
we're doing the same routine as every single day pass by .
sigh )':

My mum got a new laptop - i'm using it now.
And it's awesome, I FINALLY HAVE A WEBCAM.

Webcammed with Jolin and SeongA !

heheheheeeee :B

We - Amalina, Jolin, Jiaxing, Isa, Derrian, Wenwei, Joshua, Dylan and I went to e-hub for a small class gathering.
Played bowling and some games in arcade, awesome much !
It's been a longgggggggg longggg time since we had a SUCESSFUL class gathering, yeah.
Feeling bored and tired, we still went to Joshua's house for a MAHJONG MATCH .
I gotta say I got trashed ! D: by a primary 2 kid, GAH! HAHA.

Afterwards, we went home .
It's another story in the bus, WEI TA NAI! HAHHAA <:

I'm so looking forward for another class gathering , wheee !
Hoped that everyone will turn up the next time !!

credits to the photographer, jolin -duh! :P

went to makan!

4th November (Y)(Y)(Y) !!

If only everyday was like this .

HEY! I'm doing well with my holiday schedule!
and how was yours ? GOOD? :D

Watched anime and korean variety,
played maple but not audition. (:

I'm gonna spend 1 whole week out straight !
and I got addicted to online shopping !
ohnono! my pocket's gonna have a hole ! >:
ohwell, ;O

currently at grandma house gathering with the family . (:
so I shall take my leave here !

HAVE A GOOD DAY! BYE!




the best has yet to come,
we shan't give up.

Truth hurts, lies worse.
you choose.


No comments: