Friday, November 26, 2010

Tomorrow is a gift


Want some laugh?
Then you will need to click play on the video above and I'm sure you will enjoy 35 minutes and 01 second of your life !
Thanks to RyanHiga and WongfuProduction that made up such a hilarious and impressive short film on youtube. Yes, we want more of this! (:

Hello.
Do you remember that I mentioned something about Handwrite challenge?
Here it is !

Handwriting Challenge

Day 1: What do you think of your handwriting?

Day 2: Handwrite your tumblr name alongside your real name.

Day 3: Handwrite your favorite quote.

Day 4: Handwrite your bestfriend’s/bestfriends’ name/s.

Day 5: Do you prefer printing or handwriting? What’s your opinion between the two?

Day 6: Handwrite your favorite song/song quote.

Day 7: Handwrite whatever you want with a blue/red pen.

Day 8: Handwrite your worst pet peeve.

Day 9: Handwrite something that always catches your attention.

Day 10: Handwrite all the websites you’re updated with.

Day 11: Handwrite your name using your left/right hand (opposite of what you normally use).

Day 12: Try writing about how your handwriting can define you or not.

Day 13: Handwrite your tumblr crushes.

Day 14: Handwrite “hello”.

Day 15: Handwrite whatever you want and use different colored pens filling up the whole piece of paper or whatsoever


So here is day 1 :
It's kinda true right? (:

Let me tell you I had a new experience today .
I tried to make bibimbap, it's a korean food.
ok, so I tried my best to fix my lunch and well, it turn out pretty not bad.
or maybe it's kinda bad D:
It's supposed to be rice but maybe I put too much water, it turn out a bit like porridge -.-
ah well. :O
at least it's still edible. Ate it with my sis and we even put tomato sauce on it as it's kinda bland.
THEY SHOULD GIVE MORE PASTE D: I'm complaining, woops :P

and that's one new experience. It was my first time eating it too. HAHA
There will be always a first time right, so please pardon my kinda-disgusting-food-pictures.
LOL.

so I'll still continue doing the handwrite challenge.
but there will be some problems for the day 6 to 11 challenge since I'm off to vietnam for 5 days.
I'll post them once I get back from sg or if there's internet access in the cafe there and that would be hella good. (: WAIT, we go oversea not to blog and to play to our heart content!

Till now, you've been reading www.threee-two-one.blogspot.com,
and bye !

Have fun and enjoy life !
P/S; Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. ~ William James

No comments: