Thursday, October 28, 2010

Last but NOT the end


It seems like everything started yesterday,
and today is already the last day.

time flies
too fast,

Yes, we're leaving.
Leaving the place where we had build and bond together.
The place where we share the joy, the sadness and fear.

I don't feel like growing up , sigh.

but as long as I know, my friends are still with me,
everything is alright.
and the memories will be carried along with us .

WELLWELL,
I enjoyed my last day being a Secondary 1 in school.
and today, it's special.
We're all dressed in BLACK AND WHITE.
It's the theme for this year , Be Yourself Day. Cool, ain't it ?

we started off with Science.
oh, and talking about Science, yesterday was the Science Fest.
physic, speed and pressure.

after science, we had some slacking time,
along with maths .

Damn, we have diagnostic test in the FIRST week of 2011,
they ain't giving us a break y'know.
and if you fail, you get remedial lesson, -.-

so HOLIDAY still equals to IHAVETOSTUDY.

and after recess,
we had IPP.
Until now, I've no idea what's the definition of IPP but all I know is that,
we have to put up black trash plastic bags to cover the windows and also switch off all lights and fan.
It was fun, somehow.

soon, the model-from-each-class "runway" starts.
Ama and I sat close to each other , and of course,
we went crazy AGAIN.
Scream our lungs out, shout till our throat turned sore.
I bet most or maybe everyone was annoyed :P , our screaming pitch is too high.

BUT, we're just trying to cheer, YEAH! :D
sadly, we didn't get to win any prizes but we enjoyed our time there.

It's a really slacky day.

Maryann went overseas, awww.
but at least I got to play with hammie yesterday .

this is not a furball .
this is hammie, the fatty hamster.

bon voyage, and have a fun time in China, the setos (:

hey, I've planned my holiday schedule already .
Go out with friends - few weeks.
Chalet - 1 day
Go overseas to vietnam - 5 days
Finish up E-learning - 3 days
Study for diagnostic - uh.. 3 days.
Play maple and audition - many many days .
Watch Korean variety( running man and We got married ) - until I watched finish.
Watch Anime (?)

OKAY, THIS IS BORING .
WELL, I shall re-plan !

HAVE A GOOD DAY ,
and ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS.


P/S:
BYE AND BYE AND BYE . (!) (!)

if only we can rewind back time .

No comments: