Monday, October 25, 2010

Hiccups sucks ,



I had drank 5 bottles and 3 cups of water,
went to the toilet for 1,056 times and only after 1 hour later,
the hiccup is finally gone . what a day. -.-

In the morning, I went for dental appointment .
and now my gums are hella pain, even when I drink water .
I wonder what did the dentist do to my poor tiny teeth. ):
PAIN PAIN PAIN !!

I swear that I'm feeling freaking bored at home ,
I loaded adam couple episodes, @ http://snjeung.wordpress.com/
and guess what, now it's all gone. LOADING AGAIN .
I even wanted to play POKEMON ONLINE -.-
can you feel my boredom now ? ):

I shall share about YESTERDAY , since i'm real bored 0:
TOO CRAZY, FUN, HYPER, AWESOME.

Had a great time with my dear friends at natalyn's belated birthday celebration ~



I will wait for you, food! (:


SPRAYSPRAYSPRAY!
wheee ~


Look at the clean ground that turn out like this .
and I'm full of the-spray-thingy ):


OI BOY, DON'T PLAY WITH FIRE OKAY!
HEHEE.


now my hair is full of chlorine. YES, I got thrown into the pool ):
I'm number "00" okay!


too despo, can't wait for the chicken drumstick to be barbecued, using fire to burn it .


DRUMSTICK FIGHT? WOW.


EPIC WIN -.-


the birthday cake made from Icing Room @ T1 .
Not bad huh? :P


camwhore in rachel's house toilet.
P/S: CUTE TOOTHBRUSHES (:

Had a really great time enjoying myself throughout the whole celebration .

yes,we all did

for more pictures @ natalyn's birthday album
gonna go update my flickr and mixpod soon, stay tuned (:

oh,
countin' down 3 more days to holiday.
and my sister is currently having her O levels,
ALL THE BEST TO HER & YEAH, GOOD LUCK.

good day to all of you .

see ya soon ,

this is not the end, this is not the beginning .

No comments: