Thursday, October 21, 2010

Not Afraid ,

YES,
I know I have changed my blogskin,
is it cool or cool or cool ? (!) (!)
codes are so fun!
maybe one day, I will make a blogskin myself, who knows
and i finally find a photolog for this blog . (:
HIPHIPHURRAYY!
the blog is not yet done,
so stay tuned .
and please give me your links on my tagboard, thank you.

I'm NOT AFRAID .
oh yes, I am ):
Results are back tomorrow, what do I do ?
STAY CALM AND BE OPTIMISTIC!
ohwell 0:


THE EMINEM RUSH .

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
to take the results, to take the results
everybody, everybody
come take it now, come take it now
we'll walk this route together, through the hell
whatever you get, pass or fail
Just lettin' you know, you're not alone
Holla if you feel like you've been down the same HELL.

, it's a changed lyrics made by me for tomorrow's exams results.



ohyeah!
rap it all!




Don't make your life complicated ,


No comments: