Monday, September 20, 2010

Ups and Downs



Life is a roller coaster, you have your ups and downs unless you fall off
everyone has their ups and downs
~ Daniela Duncan

Right now, I should be in school .
I'm sick once again . Down with fever, flu and cough. Ugh -.-

A good news always comes with a bad news .
Which one would you like me to tell you first ?
Good news : I got High Distinction for Australia Science Quiz and it goes into my life records.
Thanks Seong A (:
Bad news : I don't have the courage to give you the letter . so how?
let me go, for now at least .

I have finally decided to quit netball, but now the problem is ..
I don't have the courage to even look at you, face to face.
So how am I supposed to hand the letter over to you ? -.-

terribly .

“Whatever with the past has gone; The best is always yet to come.”
~ Lucy Larcom

“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”
~ Abraham Lincoln

one day, I will finally find ..
freedom in life.



took this yesterday while doing maths homework (:
No edits. :D

bye and hope everyone is having a good time in school .
oh and ..

HAPPY THIRTEENTH , MARYANN SETO, AKA FAT MEI! (: ♥♥
all the best and hope you have a wonderful day ! ;D
w/lots of ♥, shyn wui .
and here's a present for you..




teehee ! :P



see ya ~





No comments: