Friday, September 3, 2010

Just pictures with a little caption


so this is the new gadget, (?)
called "stats" , something to keep track of your blog views and almost everything about your blog . all i can say is GOOD (Y) , haha .
isn't that great ?

carry on with the pictures ..




It's A7X! ROCK ON!!'

my failed drawing D:

I finally got my ONTO!



after being painted.

CHANGI AIRPORT ↓
(as you know my phone spoil, the picture quality sucks and I only managed to send all these to my email through wi-fi D: )


solar panels ! (Y)


On our way!

Pasir Ris ---> Tanah Merah .


...




SKYTRAIN! :D



yeah, had lots of fun there !
maybe if the pictures could be send to my email , i will try to upload all of them .
some are really prettaye pictures :D

..
I will be soooo busy during the holidays .
3 project, maths and science homework . GAH -.-
so dead, AND it's ONLY 1 freaking week, dammit .

No comments: